Experts: eur/usd trend catcher

eur/usd trend catcher:

The idea of this robot is to catch long trends. Crossing the 15Min moving average triggers buy and sell orders.

Author: sergey

Did a 99% backtest on eurusd (m15 and H1) with marginal results. Off a 10k starting balance, from 2008 to 2013 it made $120,000 with a 44% drawdown. Maybe with some fine tuning I can get it better.

Joe

forexfbi:

Did a 99% backtest on eurusd (m15 and H1) with marginal results. Off a 10k starting balance, from 2008 to 2013 it made $120,000 with a 44% drawdown. Maybe with some fine tuning I can get it better.

Joe

Hi Joe,

Too much finetuning is bad, But if you can improve the algorithm itself or find a way to make it more flexible let me know!!

thanks.

Thanks for sharing this EA, this is just what I want, an EA with SL, I think it would be easier to manage it. Thanks again.

It used in EURUSD, M15 chart, isn't it?

NugrohoRahmatF:

Thanks for sharing this EA, this is just what I want, an EA with SL, I think it would be easier to manage it. Thanks again.

You're welcome!
Yes, only EURUSD M15

NugrohoRahmatF:

Hi how are you, i want to tell you the secret of forex market i.e Volume and Price.... if you get practiced with this in EA then you need nothing and every every time you will receive profit;

I am using strategies and offering managed account for those who want to invest in forex but afraid of loss then this is the plafform where he can grow with no loss, i am offering 15% to 30% depending on market a month against investment in managed account.

contact me personally with email subject as "managed account 15% to 30% a month" at macliteriint@gmail.com

NugrohoRahmatF:

Hi how are you, i want to tell you the secret of forex market i.e Volume and Price.... if you get practiced with this in EA then you need nothing and every every time you will receive profit;

I am using strategies and offering managed account for those who want to invest in forex but afraid of loss then this is the plafform where he can grow with no loss, i am offering 15% to 30% depending on market a month against investment in managed account.

Hi i did test this ea for 2012 year and dosent look good maybe with diffrent settings than than original

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/3em.gif/

99.0% model quality

MetaQuotes:

eur/usd trend catcher:

Author: sergey

Forward testing is very important as it lets you know how the expert advisor will trade and react in different market conditions.

forex rebates

sergey:

Hi Joe,

Too much finetuning is bad, But if you can improve the algorithm itself or find a way to make it more flexible let me know!!

thanks.

Hi Sergey, you say that EA works on TF 15M but I see chart H1 :-(.... maybe is only the indicator (MM) that works on 15M??

Hi,

Thank you for the EA. i am newbie here. i try to load this EA into my MT4 but it gives error "Tester cannot load the file" . do you know why.

Thanks for the help.

Rav 

Reason: