vps work

I want to run an expert advisor, I want a simple explanation of how this works ,

I want to try the first month. If it works, I will continue with you

I want a very simple explanation of activating an expert advisor in vps . and thank you

The vps of MQ is free for the first 24 hours (not the first month).

Just look here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps (or VPS at the header line of this page ;)

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

MUSTAPHA barny:

I want to run an expert advisor, I want a simple explanation of how this works ,

I want to try the first month. If it works, I will continue with you

I want a very simple explanation of activating an expert advisor in vps . and thank you

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/340694#comment_16378671

thank you so much . what do you mean . 

After the synchronization with your MQL5 VPS you DO NOT keep the Auto Trading button ON. ?

MUSTAPHA barny:

thank you so much . what do you mean . 

After the synchronization with your MQL5 VPS you DO NOT keep the Auto Trading button ON. ?

Yes, autotrading button should be OFF after synchronization.
You can check the result of synchronization in VPS journal, and if everything is ok so - autotrading button on your home computer should be OFF.
Because autotrading is always ON in VPS.

Sergey Golubev:
Yes, autotrading button should be OFF after synchronization.
You can check the result of synchronization in VPS journal, and if everything is ok so - autotrading button on your home computer should be OFF.
Because autotrading is always ON in VPS.

please can i send me picture . May I understand?

autotrading must be off in vps ? and thank you
Files:

MUSTAPHA barny:
autotrading must be off in vps ? and thank you

On MQL5 VPS, after the synchronization, the Auto Trading button of your local MT4 terminal must be off.

When you synchronize your local trading environment with your MQL5 VP server, trading is taking place on the virtual server and not locally on your computer, so if you click the Auto Trading button again, you will trade with your EA twice!

Eleni Anna Branou:

On MQL5 VPS, after the synchronization, the Auto Trading button of your local MT4 terminal must be off.

When you synchronize your local trading environment with your MQL5 VP server, trading is taking place on the virtual server and not locally on your computer, so if you click the Auto Trading button again, you will trade with your EA twice!

thank you . I got a messages on jornal . its . statur is started . what do you mean

Reason: