Experts: Autostop v2

Autostop v2:

Autostop automatically sets stops on open trades

Author: Tonny Obare

Great! Thanks.

where do i save this program to in metaquote editor??

Hi just close mt4 and copy-paste the file in My computer-> Local disk(c)->program files-> Meta trader(your broker)-> experts

Hello Sir,.....please can you help me code an EA that sets automatic pending order (Autolimit) on a Moving Average price with sl and tp with the MA visible on the chart? What I want is when price is above the MA, the EA should set automatic buy pending order on the MA price on every new candle opening and if price is below the MA it should plot automatic sell pending order on the MA price on every new candle opening. For instance if I put the EA on 15mins tf, it should plot a new pending order every 15mins on the MA price....same thing for all timeframes. When a pending order is triggered, the EA should automatically disable and can only be enabled manually again. Hope you understand? Thanks alot.

Dear Toony,

When I use your EA, I find tp is first set and but disappear when sl is set.  Then both of tp and sl show up.

In order to find out, I add something as follow

OrderModify(OrderTicket(), 0, OrderStopLoss(), tpb, 0, CLR_NONE);

Print("after set tp is ", OrderTakeProfit()); 

the result is  

2012.12.11 07:37:24 mgStopAutoSet EURUSD.m,H1: after set tp is 0

2012.12.11 07:37:24 mgStopAutoSet EURUSD.m,H1: modify #36418929 buy 0.02 EURUSD.m at 1.29413 sl: 0.00000 tp: 1.29718 ok

do you know why after set, tp is still 0?

thanks 

This is a great EA saves lots of trouble. Thanks.
Can you make me an EA which is a reverse of PARTIAL CLOSE script where,  if trade goes x pips -ve 1/3  position closed , again more x pips -ve 1/3 more position close,  then again x more -ve all position closed but if it goes +vex pips add 1/3 position and again more + x pips add 1/3 position and again add 1/3 for + x pips. simple strategy.The idea is to reduce position when trade is going against you but add position when trade is in the favor.
Thanks.

Hello,

I tried this EA but I see that it takes a long time to place the SL and TP. It took it at least 1 minute after I took a trade. On another case it placed the stop pretty fast but it took 30 sec to place the TP. Is there anything I can do on my end to make it work instantly?

Thanks

johnytrader:

Hello,

I tried this EA but I see that it takes a long time to place the SL and TP. It took it at least 1 minute after I took a trade. On another case it placed the stop pretty fast but it took 30 sec to place the TP. Is there anything I can do on my end to make it work instantly?

Thanks

It depends on the speed of your computer, internet, and broker's server to modify trades.

A trailing stop would be a nice addition, a moving trailing stop woukd be even better addition ;-)

When I scroll between charts, an alert comes up right in front of my charts.... How to I stop the alert?

Reason: