Cannot download anything from the Market

Hi, i have tried to download a couple free indicators from the Market into MT4 - with no result. When i do it from the website, the button "Yes, I have MT4" does nothing in Chrome, or in Firefox it gives the message that "there is no program associated with this kind of link", and the address bar starts with "mql4buy://". 

I have tried running terminal.exe from command line, passing to it the rest of the address - well, mt4 starts or pops up if already started, but nothing happens there.

I cannot find the indicator i want in the market inside the terminal.

In the terminal, I am logged in to the mql5.community - i can see my messages in the upper right corner.

Any ideas what i need to do to be able to download from the Market?

P.S. It's a WIndows 7 machine 32bit, chrome and firefox latest version.

adimetrius:

Hi, i have tried to download a couple free indicators from the Market into MT4 - with no result. When i do it from the website, the button "Yes, I have MT4" does nothing in Chrome, or in Firefox it gives the message that "there is no program associated with this kind of link", and the address bar starts with "mql4buy://". 

I have tried running terminal.exe from command line, passing to it the rest of the address - well, mt4 starts or pops up if already started, but nothing happens there.

In the terminal, I am logged in to the mql5.community - i can see my messages in the upper right corner.

This is odd. My Terminal literally just stopped working out of nowhere. It said that the file for this shortcut is missing or has been moved. Don't understand. I am having a similar issue though. 

adimetrius:

I was using the Oanda Version of MT4. But I had to download the MT4 version. the regular one and it had me pull it back up. That May work for you, I'm just going to transfer all of my files and etc over. 

adimetrius:

I Also found my indicators by opening up Metaquotes editor and then Opening Data folder form there. 

Tevin Marshall:This is odd. My Terminal literally just stopped working out of nowhere. It said that the file for this shortcut is missing or has been moved. Don't understand. I am having a similar issue though. 

Your antivirus probably considered the "terminal.exe" as infected and deleted it or placed it in quarantine. That is why the shortcut can't find the file. Check your Antivirus logs or Quarantine folder or report.

Reason: