Can't download products from market

Hello,

From a few days I have an annoying issue with expert downloading from mql5 market. I can't download them on any MT4 platform installed on my primary machine. That happened after I uninstalled the MT4 platform where the products were downloaded from the market. I guessed that products will download into another MT4 platform installed on my computer, but... no.

Now after pressing the button "Yes, I have Meta Trader 4" nothing happens, when using Chrome, Edge or Firefox. Safary and Opera browsers however, state that they don't find any application associated with "mql4buy" protocol.

However, everything works fine with MT5 platform and MT5 products. So it is not a windows/firewall issue.

I guess after uninstalling the MT4 platform where the products went after download, some settings were lost.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!

Boyan Taksirov:

Hello,

From a few days I have an annoying issue with expert downloading from mql5 market. I can't download them on any MT4 platform installed on my primary machine. That happened after I uninstalled the MT4 platform where the products were downloaded from the market. I guessed that products will download into another MT4 platform installed on my computer, but... no.

Now after pressing the button "Yes, I have Meta Trader 4" nothing happens, when using Chrome, Edge or Firefox. Safary and Opera browsers however, state that they don't find any application associated with "mql4buy" protocol.

However, everything works fine with MT5 platform and MT5 products. So it is not a windows/firewall issue.

I guess after uninstalling the MT4 platform where the products went after download, some settings were lost.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!

I have the same problem. Can't download and install anything anymore from the market. I tried to install from the website and also in mt4 but either methods do not work.

Reason: