Indicators: The Turtle Trading Channel

The Turtle Trading Channel:

A trend following indicator that implements Dennis Gartman and Bill Eckhart trading system. Commonly known as "The Turtle Trader".

Author: Point Zero

Hi,

bravo you had done great job for trend followers, keep it up, but can you help me out with this code, can you add one time alerts as when break out occurs it would be great,, thanks and waiting for your reply.... !!!!

HJ_ROCKS:

Hi,

bravo you had done great job for trend followers, keep it up, but can you help me out with this code, can you add one time alerts as when break out occurs it would be great,, thanks and waiting for your reply.... !!!!

Hello Hj,

I will in the next version ;) Glad you like it.

Hi,

Really well done job :-)

eravo12:

Hi,

Really well done job :-)

Thanks mate.

HJ_ROCKS:

Hi,

Hello. I have just added alerts, the update will be available for download soon.

This is anwesende! which markets do you use it in?

And does it do pyramiding?

Have you Ever used it short term too? Ie with n=15 min rather than days for instance?

Great Job!

Thomas

thogsc:

This is anwesende! which markets do you use it in?

And does it do pyramiding?

Have you Ever used it short term too? Ie with n=15 min rather than days for instance?

Great Job!

Thomas

Hello Thomas,

This is just an indicator, it doesn't do anything -you do-. Original system did take multiple entry points based on ATR multipliers.

flaab:
HJ_ROCKS:

Hi,

Hello. I have just added alerts, the update will be available for download soon.

Looks like a pretty cool indy. Can't wait to test it out with the alert feature. Good job and thanks for sharing! Happy pipping! :-)

Only 1500++ download really surprise !!! trust me guys this is so simple one but toughest one to trade bcoz it will test your nerves like anything !!!! 1970's system still work !!! for me this is the best dont search for any thing else !!! only system which has entry and exit !!! and when you know what is your risk while taking position really this is the system you are looking for where you are trading with edge a real positive edge !!! enjoy this and trade for atleast 3 months you will not use or search any other system !!!

flaab:
HJ_ROCKS:

Hi,

Yes Really !!! cool !! waiting to see that one !!! great great job i must say !!! so simple but so much effective !! that would be the most downloded indicator ever !!! turtle system with alerts !! cant ask more then that
Reason: