Indicators: The Turtle Trading Channel - page 2

HJ_ROCKS:
flaab:
HJ_ROCKS:

Hi,

bravo you had done great job for trend followers, keep it up, but can you help me out with this code, can you add one time alerts as when break out occurs it would be great,, thanks and waiting for your reply.... !!!!

Hello. I have just added alerts, the update will be available for download soon.

Yes Really !!! cool !! waiting to see that one !!! great great job i must say !!! so simple but so much effective !! that would be the most downloded indicator ever !!! turtle system with alerts !! cant ask more then that
Yes :-) I guess it will be available for download as soon as the moderators do the proofreading and accept the update -maybe they are on holidays LOL- . A strict version with updates and a the raw channels are provided as well. And yes, this system is solid, incredible a guy in the 80' came up with it.

Good indicator! Thanks. Just one thing: You should take sunday candles into account when you calculate the two lines. A sunday candle is very small, but it's an own candle, so the ATR is of course totally different from non-sunday-candle broker.

Thanks and regards

KlamseN:

Good indicator! Thanks. Just one thing: You should take sunday candles into account when you calculate the two lines. A sunday candle is very small, but it's an own candle, so the ATR is of course totally different from non-sunday-candle broker.

Thanks and regards

Hello KlamseN_

I am afraid all ticks the broker sends are analyzed. There is no distinction between friday/sunday price action: it is price action after all.

Hi, I've send you an email about that.
flaab:
KlamseN:

Thanks and regards

Hello KlamseN_

I am afraid all ticks the broker sends are analyzed. There is no distinction between friday/sunday price action: it is price action after all.

Good job!

excelf:
Good job!
Thanks mate!

Hi, Just backtested indicator in some stocks . It performs amazing in selective stocks. Only thing is its mq4 version. So request you if you can code for mq5 this indicator or else if you already got for MT5 and if you can share the same?

vikas007:
Hi, Just backtested indicator in some stocks . It performs amazing in selective stocks. Only thing is its mq4 version. So request you if you can code for mq5 this indicator or else if you already got for MT5 and if you can share the same?

It does perform nicely. What channel period are you testing? :-) I'll look into that, right now I am focused with another indicators and trading systems. But for an EA, you are better off using the Classic Indicator that checks if you have been stopped out and gives further signals. An EA implementing the Complete Turtle Trading System -on steroids- will be available soon. Cheers.

Has anyone created an EA from these indicators?

arieldutchess:
Has anyone created an EA from these indicators?
I did ;) implementing the full turtle trading rules to the finest detail -and some steroids-. Soon to be available.
Reason: