Hello! What is your major market tools?

• 33% (19)
  • 21% (12)
  • 46% (26)
Total voters: 44

Unless you ask what type of MARKETS AND what PERIOD traders operate, your poll is useless...

All large accounts operated by manual trading

EA's created by Metaquotes and can't work in professional trading specially in large accounts (over 50k balance accounts)

I choose the manual trading cauze can make money faster.

Deevog:

EA's created by Metaquotes and can't work in professional trading specially in large accounts (over 50k balance accounts)

It's not a limitation of EA as per to say. 

Shehbaz Nawaz:

It's not a limitation of EA as per to say. 

First open a large account then you will learn a manual trading is the only way

Deevog:
First open a large account then you will learn a manual trading is the only way

I have worked in a company that used EA's for their trading, with the manual supervision of course. Their real accounts were of $50k - $100k

Shehbaz Nawaz:

I have worked in a company that used EA's for their trading, with the manual supervision of course. Their real accounts were of $50k - $100k

Mostly 50k is starting it goes in millions

Deevog:

Wrong.

EA's created by smart traders are capable of managing much larger accounts and earning constant profits.

But choosing the right broker and liquidity feed is becoming much more important with a growing trading volume.

Of course, all this has nothing to do with the backtest hero EA's you get at this sales platform.

Reason: