Indicators: Bill Williams ATZ indicator

Bill Williams ATZ indicator:

This indicator throws visual and verbose buy/sell signals according to Bill Williams Trading in the Zone methodology and Alligator.

Author: Point Zero

I like it

What indicator can be used to cofiirm signal? ADX? VIX?

Sorry I didnt read the top ? I got It

alspicer:

I like it

A MACD filter has been already applied. You could mix the signals with ADX(14) and avoid any trades below 25 or above 40. Please note that a zonetrade points just to abnormal price accelerations joined by an increase in momentum, so confirming by volume might be a good idea. I am currently working on an improved version that uses ADX filtering and Market Facilitation Index to filter out false signals and announce trend reversals as well.

Gator indicator might also be useful to avoid trades when the gator is asleep. The improved version will do all of that.

flaab:
alspicer:

I like it

A MACD filter has been already applied. You could mix the signals with ADX(14) and avoid any trades below 25 or above 40. Please note that a zonetrade points just to abnormal price accelerations joined by an increase in momentum, so confirming by volume might be a good idea. I am currently working on an improved version that uses ADX filtering and Market Facilitation Index to filter out false signals and announce trend reversals as well.

Gator indicator might also be useful to avoid trades when the gator is asleep. The improved version will do all of that.

Gator is already included in the calculations. This is a known strategy for large timeframes, but if you test your recommandations you will see that some of them are not true at all.

The signals are valid to show a trend, but as entry signals they are very late. (Draw the signals on close and not open and you will see what i mean)

zzuegg:
flaab:
alspicer:

I like it

Gator is already included in the calculations. This is a known strategy for large timeframes, but if you test your recommandations you will see that some of them are not true at all.

The signals are valid to show a trend, but as entry signals they are very late. (Draw the signals on close and not open and you will see what i mean)

Yes, I know. This is a reactive indicator and signals are generated when price has already accelerated. Some of them turn to be right and there is plenty more movement right after, and others turn to be wrong. However, I use it with stops based on fractals or two candle's away and get into trends safely. The only way I know to get early in trends is using gator, and getting in as soon as the alligator eats and BW-Market facilitation index is green: this methodology allows you to get early in trends, way before the zone arises. But it is also more speculative. Please, feel free to contribute, I will improve it asap.

zzuegg,

if you do not like Alligator signals, try AntiAlligator: http://codebase.mql4.com/ru/code/8862 :)

Dear experts,

can any body write 2 exponential moving avarage cross over EA. i have all the details of EA.

pl help

Regards

sam

2177:

Dear experts,

can any body write 2 exponential moving avarage cross over EA. i have all the details of EA.

pl help

Regards

sam

You can contact me if you need an EA.
Reason: