For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 29

avtomat:

Why so much emotion...? The processes of birth, development-generation, aging-degeneration, death -- natural processes that do not depend on your emotions.

Although I suspect that the word "degeneration" is just offensive to your ears -- but it's not an offensive word, it's a word used to refer to processes that are in some sense the reverse of "generation" processes.

Don't appeal to emotion, which is virtually absent from my post. I was pointing out exactly the incorrectness of your premise.

there is a statement of fact - blood thickens not in europe but here. along with the reverse processes of "generation".

tol64:

First of all, we need to understand what you mean by "breeding in want"? The problem should not be seen in developed countries alone, but in the world as a whole. But in order to solve the problem, everyone has to take part. Most people don't even think about the problem because they don't know about it. I have partly checked this (by conducting surveys). A prosperous society is when we are not 'the more the better' and not 'the more we consume the better' but the opposite.

This is a very difficult question. I think it's more likely that our civilisation is waiting for the same thing as all previous civilisations. Only before the decline was local, now it will be global. Population growth will still grow quite rapidly and then decline precipitously.

1."First of all you need to understand what you mean by 'breeding in need' ?" I think most people understand. Population growth on earth is mainly due to population growth in underdeveloped poor countries.

2. what dead civilisations are you talking about. I haven't heard of any that died because of overpopulation. I've only heard of those that died of natural disasters or wars.

2."A prosperous society is not "the more of us, the better" and not "the more we consume, the better", but the opposite. " If the birth rate in Russia does not increase, it will simply not be possible to pay pensions, because there will be fewer working people than pensioners. Don't worry, Russia, given its huge territory, will not face overpopulation for a long time to come. And if there are signs of overpopulation, it is not difficult to take measures to reduce growth (China's example).

khorosh: 1."First of all you need to understand what you mean by 'breeding in want' ?" I think most people understand. Population growth on earth is mainly due to population growth in underdeveloped poor countries.

In the US, on the other hand, there is no demographic problem as such. And it is not an underdeveloped country at all.

Just don't point to the Latinos, Negroes, African-Americans, Chinese and other immigrants living in the US (who supposedly account formost of the population growth). They are still Americans, and they live by the laws of this country.

And even among the purely white population there, the birth rate is such that a well-fed Europe compared to Pindosia is almost dead.

khorosh:
Instead of supporting the birth rate of their own population, European governments have spent a lot of money on immigrants. We have seen what this entails when riots broke out in the suburbs of Paris organised by emigrants. Instead of thanking them for the subsidies on which many emigrants exist without wanting to work, they set fire to cars and smash up shops.

That's just a taste of what's to come. For example, the USA (315 million people) consumes so much that if everyone was allowed to lead such a lifestyle, it would take four planets like ours. Emigrants are one of those two billion beggars who have nothing to lose. And that number (2 billion) will continue to grow as resources run out, taking over even many of those who are not in need now. This is a common problem.

1. "First of all you need to understand what you mean by 'breeding in need' ?" I think most people understand. Population growth on earth is mainly due to population growth in underdeveloped poor countries.

2. What dead civilisations are you talking about. I haven't heard of any that died because of overpopulation. I've only heard of those that died from natural disasters or wars.

3. "A prosperous society is not "the more of us, the better" and not "the more we consume, the better", but the opposite." If Russia's birth rate doesn't rise, it will simply be impossible to pay pensions, as there will be fewer working people than pensioners. Don't worry, Russia, given its vast territory, will not be overpopulated for a long time to come. If there are any signs of overpopulation, it is not difficult to take measures to reduce it (take China as an example).

So how is the programme/measure in China - working ? )) The slowdown is there but the growth continues.

And wars come from what ? Very often it can be just because wealth attracts poverty. Some people are running out of resources and others are not yet, and that is the reason for war. In the end everyone becomes poor, if they stay alive.

So you think that in order to pay pensions in Russia we need to increase the birth rate? And what do you get out of it by drawing those curves into the future? You are not alone in this:

In contrast to China's actively pursued birth control policy, Hong Kong's municipal government is urging city dwellers to procreate more. "One family, three children" is the slogan of Chief Minister of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region - Donald Tsang, speaking to radio station RTHK-3. According to him, the fertility rate in Hong Kong today is 0.9 children per family, while for a simple replacement level of the population it should be 2.1. As a consequence, Hong Kong's population is aging rapidly, and unless there is a surge in the birth rate soon, Hong Kong could become a "city of pensioners", Tsang said.

//---

I don't divide society into: here's Russia, here's China, and here's the United States. Society is all people. But it's very complicated. Much, much, much, much more complicated than writing martin. )))

tol64:

Much, much, much harder than writing a martin. )))

hee .... growth - extinction - growth - extinction... ---- yes it's straight martin without TC ;))))))

tol64:

That's just a taste of what's to come. For example, the USA (315 million people) consumes so much that if everyone was allowed to lead such a lifestyle, it would take four planets like ours. Emigrants are one of those two billion beggars with nothing to lose. And that number (2 billion) will continue to grow as resources run out, taking over even many of those who are not in need now. This is a common problem.

So how is the programme/measure in China - working ? )) The slowdown is there but the growth continues.

And wars come from what ? Very often it can be just because wealth attracts poverty. Some people are running out of resources and others are not yet, and that is the reason for war. In the end everyone becomes poor, if they stay alive.

So you think that in order to pay pensions in Russia we need to increase the birth rate? And what do you get out of it by drawing those curves into the future? You are not alone in this:

As a counterweight to China's actively pursued birth control policy, Hong Kong's municipal government is urging city dwellers to procreate more. "One family, three children" is the slogan of Chief Minister of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region - Donald Tsang, speaking to radio station RTHK-3. According to him, the fertility rate in Hong Kong today is 0.9 children per family, while for a simple replacement level of the population it should be 2.1. As a consequence, Hong Kong's population is aging rapidly, and unless there is a surge in the birth rate soon, Hong Kong could become a "city of pensioners", Tsang said.

//---

I don't divide society into: here's Russia, here's China, and here's the United States. Society is all people. But it's very complicated. Much, much, much, much more complicated than writing martin. )))

China's population growth rate is only 0.49%, ranking 151st in the world (as of 2011)."China's population growth has already slowed markedly and will become zero by 2030 with a maximum population of 1.465 billion."Hong Kong is a far cry from all of China.

And you think pensions should be paid, just by selling resources. Even if that's the case, it still has to be mined by someone.

Even if you don't divide society into... You should still understand that every country has different problems and they need to be solved differently.

khorosh:

China's population growth rate is just 0.49%, ranking 151st in the world (as of 2011)."China's population growth has already slowed markedly and by 2030 it will be zero, with a maximum population of 1.465 billion."Hong Kong is not all of China.

And you think pensions should be paid, just by selling resources. Even if that's the case, it still has to be mined by someone.

Even if you don't divide society into... You have to understand that every country has different problems and they have to be solved differently.

I believe that the system we use now is very shaky and fragile. And it needs to be worked on and worked on. By 2030, at the current rate, the world population could grow by another 2-4 billion. And every new bundle of consciousness wants to keep up and consume just as much. Countries are different, but the planet is one. And there is no one else around. Everyone's problems are the same, it's just that they may change places over time. That's why it's good to pay attention and study not only our own problems, but also the problems of others.

//---

I also don't separate: here is EURUSD, here is GBPUSD, here is AUDUSD, etc. Each of these pairs can behave in the future like any other before it. And that is why tests should not be conducted on only one pair, but on as much data as possible.

On EURUSD with martin I went from 2003 with quite high profitability. But I stopped with the experiments for now, after running the test on a lot of symbols. I preferred to move further in a slightly different direction concerning the development of trading systems.

Your next task, if you're interested in further development with martin, is to take the test of 2000 for all currency pairs. And even a skeptic like me would say: "Oh, that's something". )) It would be interesting.

tol64:

Your next challenge, if interested in developing further with martin, is to take the test from 2000 on all currency pairs. And even a sceptic like me would say, "Oh, that's something". )) It would be interesting.

Do you as a DhP think you should test on other instruments with the same parameters as on the eu?

khorosh:
Do you, as a DhP, think that testing should be done on other instruments with the same parameters as on the euchre?

Yes, but it depends on the parameters. ))) The values can be dynamic and calculated based on some coefficients, which need to be adjusted on as much data of a set of characters as possible. It's more complicated and longer, but allows for more consistent results. The curve will not turn out as nice, but there is more confidence in it.

Imagine that there are not many tools to trade, but only one that behaves in as diverse a way as possible over time. This is a very useful test that allows you to evaluate the capabilities of your system to the maximum. And it's even more interesting to have a generator of quotes with dynamic parameters and pass your system through it, in order to get results even with data that we do not have, but might have. )) Funny, but not a joke. This will allow you to qualitatively match thresholds, i.e. get a feel for the behaviour of the series when the system is not working, and also get rid of the need to have a lot of data for tests.

I don't know, I've stopped worrying about everything.
Reason: