pls can u add this
1. Closed all Symbols base on " Total profit " ( in dollar )
means :all the total symbols and total trades add together and is in Profit than close " Total profit " ( in dollar )
afther its perfect ..........
Exactly this is what even I'm looking for... It should take the Total profit value (that's Minus commission) and close All order with defined profit.
This would be perfect
Hope I can run this EA on multiple symbols...
I've tried to make it function as below, it doesn't seem to work.
What I tried:
1. EA runs on EUR/USD --> ProfitToClose = 1.00, AllSymbol=False
2. EA runs on GBP/USD --> ProfitToClose = 1.00, AllSymbol=False
2. EA runs on AUD/USD --> profitToClose=1.50, Allsymbol=ture
Note: i do not execute any orders on AUD/USD.
In this case I'm expecting if EUR/USD or GBP/USD reaches $1 TP hits, but if any of the symbol between these two go high then, I'm expecting EA running in AUD/USD should close "Allsymbols+pending orders", when equal to $1.5.
This doesn't seem to work, Can someone suggest what are the setting to be used? any code modification needed for this?
The 'any' option do not work. The EA forced me to choose 'buy order' or 'sell order' option.
I have loaded your EA like Close at profit, but when I try to compile it, it is showing the warnings shown in the screen shots enclosed I can't close any order because of this. Can you please correct those warnings and also guide me
as how to do that in future.
Also can you please also write me, if this is targeted profit for all symbols or just for individual symbols.
Thank you very much.
Can you add a function to close only one trade that has reached a profitable level?
That would be great!
Thanks share this great EA.
Can you add some new function in the EA??
1. show the breakeven price of individual symbol.
2. show the expecting profit price of individual symbols that set by EA.
3. show the expecting loss price of individual symbols that set by EA.
Thank you very much