Experts: e_OnMA_004

To add comments, please log in or register
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
MetaQuotes Software Corp.  

e_OnMA_004:

EA is based on 2 MA (High and Low). Long position will occur when Ask > MA(High) and Short position - when Bid

Author: Leonid Basis

willgart
willgart  

not sure if an EA with a SL of 550 and a TP of 50 is really usefull... its like a random EA which can wait a long long time...

have you tried a SL of 50?

and try to find another indicator to confirm the trend?

Ashraf Raj
Ashraf Raj  
any update ?
MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  

I have tried this indicator I am very much impressed and thank you for this... I have a request it is taking orders as you mentioned above high 7 and low 5 lines. Can you update this indicator when parameters are changed like (ex: 7 simple open and 5 exponential close) when they intersect (crossover) then only order should be placed if 5 crosses 7 line and candle closing above 5 line then buy order and similarly if 5 line crosses the 7 line downwards and candle closes below 5 line then sell order...

It is just an example I actually mean that if lines cross then only order and wait for the next crossover for the next order.

Kindly do the needful

Julpa
Julpa  
It's really good!
Leonid Basis
Leonid Basis  
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/basisforex/seller
nkcoghill
nkcoghill  
So I copied settings you have in test but all its been taking is buy trades since I started it 2 hours ago and its taken 17 of them, is this common or is something wrong?
hello, is this indicator still working and shoul we change the parameters for every currency?
To add comments, please log in or register