Expert Advisors: "MCM Control Panel" for Multicurrency Expert Advisors and Indicators

"MCM Control Panel" for Multicurrency Expert Advisors and Indicators:

The MCM Control Panel provides the solution for multicurrency trading in MetaTrader 5.

Author: Константин

An excellent tool..... Thanks for this..!

Hi. This sounds like a fantastic tool, but I can't seem to get it to work. I've compiled the iControl panel MCM (it produced 3 warnings), but when I try to attach it to the chart, nothing happens - the input parameter window doesn't appear, I don't see the menu at the bottom of the chart and the indicator doesn't appear in the list of chart indicators.
P.S. I'm new to using MT, so it's possible that I'm just doing something wrong.

Any help appreciated. Thanks. 

albaker:

Hi. This sounds like a fantastic tool, but I can't seem to get it to work. I've compiled the iControl panel MCM (it produced 3 warnings), but when I try to attach it to the chart, nothing happens - the input parameter window doesn't appear, I don't see the menu at the bottom of the chart and the indicator doesn't appear in the list of chart indicators.
P.S. I'm new to using MT, so it's possible that I'm just doing something wrong.

Any help appreciated. Thanks. 

The warning are not important, but there is some bug (will be fixed in the next builds) that gives you "Invalid .EX5 file" in Experts tab.

The problem can be fixed if you add 2 these lines

#property indicator_buffers 1
#property indicator_plots 1
to the iControl Panel MCM.mq5  and Spy Control Panel MCM.mq5 indicators.
Reason: