Experts: e-PSI@MultiSET - page 2

TarasBY:
fixfoxi:
TarasBY:

For enthusiasts of extreme!

I do not meant to put this version of the advisor on several instruments simultaneously on a single account and, accordingly, global variables, this Advisor does not have a specific prefix that with the joint work of several advisers made ​​not predictable consequences
in the final result...

Can you make a reverse version or a reverse option of your e-PSI@MultiSET.mq4, now when the market breaks out up, it places sell orders and you have to wait until

the market comes back and if not you will lose, why don´t go with the market and run two version of your e-PSI the original (a taste of martingale) and parallel

the reverse version. I am not a coder, if you can change your code, it yould be great.

I did't understand what "feature" of your proposal. WHAT reverse??? DO NOT useless work, sorry!

Follow the trend: You place sell orders when the trend is up, please place buy orders,

and if the market goes down you place buy order, please place sell orders - that is what I mean with the reverse option.

In your programm you have to wait that the market comes back - mostly this is a long time ...

fixfoxi:

Follow the trend: You place sell orders when the trend is up, please place buy orders,

and if the market goes down you place buy order, please place sell orders - that is what I mean with the reverse option.

In your programm you have to wait that the market comes back - mostly this is a long time ...

This strategy doesn't use the term "trend"! It should be at least a little to understand what you say! : (((

P.S. This strategy is self-sufficient. And it is not subject to any changes and additions - otherwise, it will be a completely different strategy. No need to make simple things complicated.

TarasBY:
Ezis:

hi, there are modifed Ea And profitable codebase.mql4.com/5762
Administrator! What kind of hidden advertising is distributed on the site!?
Banned.

Thanks a lot for sharing. And would you pls add spread control,beause if we open orders when the spread is too high,than we will lose .so,if this ea can control the spread for opening orders,it will be bettler.

greentree1688:
Thanks a lot for sharing. And would you pls add spread control,beause if we open orders when the spread is too high,than we will lose .so,if this ea can control the spread for opening orders,it will be bettler.
I think is not appropriate.
Reason: