EA work on Renko chart ? - page 2

Fernando Carreiro:

When there is only one line, it is the Bid. Check that it is in fact being continuously updated. If it is not, then the generator is not updating it and that will be your problem.

Thanks.  Only one line is continuously updated....

I atttached movie file.

So this is the reason...

Files:
tick.zip  77 kb

kajironpu: Thanks.  Only one line is continuously updated.... I atttached movie file. So this is the reason...

OK, if the ticks are being simulated properly than that rules out the generator problem, which leaves only the Indicator or EA as having faulty (or incompatible) coding.

Unfortunately without any further information or source code, we can only speculate on what else it might be.

Maybe the indicator or EA is accessing data outside of the current chart, such as accessing data from other time-frames or the time-frame is hard coded which prevents it from using the data from the current Offline Chart.

This is just speculation. Without access to the code, it is difficult to say what the problem might be.

Fernando san

Thank you very much. I am still not sure why sometimes EA doesn't order with indicator arrows. but I need to try with many dincicators to compare to each other.

Because it may be due to indicator signal or icustom call buffer problem. I will try. Thank you so much.

Reason: