I cannot get my seller's account approve . . . any advice?

Hi,

My registration for seller's account has been rejected due to poor identification photo (they thought I have edited the photo). I have reply to them with a new camera shot of my ID and passport, but they haven't replied yet for two weeks. Any advice?

Read this small thread for the suggestions - 

My Seller Account Not Approve

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What are the conditions for confirmation of a saller account

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.05.17 18:23

1. To confirm their identity, users need to provide a photograph of one of the following documents:
    • passport (double-page spread);
    • ID card or identity certificate (front side);
    • driver's license (front side).
  2. Document photographs should meet the following requirements:
    • photographs should be in color;
    • photographs should be uncut — all edges of a document should be visible;
    • a document should occupy more than 50% of the photograph area;
    • a photograph should be clear; a text should be legible and easy to read;
    • editing photographs using image-processing applications is not allowed.

Wei Ming Ma:

Hi,

My registration for seller's account has been rejected due to poor identification photo (they thought I have edited the photo). I have reply to them with a new camera shot of my ID and passport, but they haven't replied yet for two weeks. Any advice?

Send a new better and clearer photo of your ID.

Sergey Golubev:

Read this small thread for the suggestions - 

My Seller Account Not Approve

Thank you so much!!!

I did register as seller and was rejected, I replied the email I got and no response, I decided to message Service Desk and was told they only accept payment related issues and for technical issues I have to go to forum, that's why am here. Can I get help please, have message my passport copy several times, not scanned but took pic with my phone

Please don't double post.

Alphonsus Izunobi #:

I did register as seller and was rejected, I replied the email I got and no response, I decided to message Service Desk and was told they only accept payment related issues and for technical issues I have to go to forum, that's why am here. Can I get help please, have message my passport copy several times, not scanned but took pic with my phone

I know they must get a lot of garbage tickets, I know... but to me telling users/customers "go ask in the forum" is like you're going to the bank to ask why your loan has been rejected, and they tell you "go ask the people on the street". I can't wrap my head around that :/

Reason: