why my MT5 VPS off when my home net off and i shutdown laptop.

Dear Team,

I have opted VPS at my MT5. I have syncronised my indicator, my all alert are on but when i switch off my net and pc, my VPS automatically disconnect,WHY, VPS is 24 hour service,it should not depend on my home net connection and light.

Please be clear

May be you shutdown those VPS instead disconnect (at remote desktop you need to disconnect).

Anshumali:

Dear Team,

I have opted VPS at my MT5. I have syncronised my indicator, my all alert are on but when i switch off my net and pc, my VPS automatically disconnect,WHY, VPS is 24 hour service,it should not depend on my home net connection and light.

Please be clear

MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 can not be disconnected because it is the cloud (copy of your Metatrader with your indicators/EAs/charts/etc in cloud).

How to subscribe to MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

missing signal trades

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 09:50

Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:

1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

Synchronize - 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/211508 

-----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Is 'Allow DLL import' and 'Allow modification of signal setting ' in MQL4 Indicators dangerous?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.09 06:05

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service MetaTrader (Forex VPS)

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.

How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?
How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?
  • www.mql5.com
Dear All, I just rented my first VPS from MQL5 via my MT4 platform today...

So, check all the information once again (and check VPS logs too).
Reason: