Vps ping

Hi i have question about the vps execution ping,

i have rented a vps that shows that i have normaly about 7.4 ms of ping ( not in the local server in the right at the bottom ), i had run a EA that need a very high speed of execution but when it tr to send the other the execution ping before that order is sent is about 220 ms.

How i can reduce it? It's normal to have the ping that high with the vps? I can also sent you the screenshoot.

Please someone can answer me as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

There is some explanation on this thread:
There Problem in My Server mql5 In ( ms ) !!
  • www.mql5.com
hello i Check my Server After My EA work until See fast do my order ( ms ) i show this happend , how that...

Don't forget the trade execution speed from the broker's side.

I have never seen a better than 30-50ms trade execution from any broker and this can be as high as 100-150ms depending on the trading conditions, the market volatility and the broker itself.

The microseconds the EA takes is irrelevant, compared to the 20-200 milliseconds the network takes, which is irrelevant compared to the minutes to do a trade because of the servers during news.

Thanks 
William Roeder #:

The microseconds the EA takes is irrelevant, compared to the 20-200 milliseconds the network takes, which is irrelevant compared to the minutes to do a trade because of the servers during news.

Thanks for the tips, so in your opinion is hard to keep the execution time very low, do you think is possible to keep it under 100ms? If yes in which way?

William Roeder #:

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Don't forget the trade execution speed from the broker's side.

I have never seen a better than 30-50ms trade execution from any broker and this can be as high as 100-150ms depending on the trading conditions, the market volatility and the broker itself.

Thanks for the answers, 30-50 ms execution time would be perfect, i need at least under 100ms. Can you give me some advice about how to do it? Maybe Broker, vps, configuration ...

In my opinion have 100ms of execution time is possible, but maybe i wrong. I'm open to see your opinions.

thanks in advance

Simone Balla #:

Thanks for the answers, 30-50 ms execution time would be perfect, i need at least under 100ms. Can you give me some advice about how to do it? Maybe Broker, vps, configuration ...

In my opinion have 100ms of execution time is possible, but maybe i wrong. I'm open to see your opinions.

thanks in advance

The only thing I can suggest is looking for other broker/account solutions.

Trade execution time varies between brokers.

Discussion and recommendation about brokers are not allowed, so you need to make your own search.

My advice is to look for well known, well rated and regulated brokers.

Sorry guys i have another question, can i change the broker once i started to use the vps or i have to buy another one?

Simone Balla #:
Sorry guys i have another question, can i change the broker once i started to use the vps or i have to buy another one?

You have MQL5 VPS subscription for some trading account/broker, and you want to move this MQL5 VPS subscription to the ther trading account/broker, right?
Yes, you can move your MQL5 VPS subscription from your MT4 trading account to an other MT4 trading account (or from MT5 trading account to an other MT5 trading account):

Reason: