Discussion of article "Universal RSI indicator for working in two directions simultaneously"

New article Universal RSI indicator for working in two directions simultaneously has been published:

When developing trading algorithms, we often encounter a problem: how to determine where a trend/flat begins and ends? In this article, we try to create a universal indicator, in which we try to combine signals for different types of strategies. We will try to simplify the process of obtaining trade signals in an expert as much as possible. An example of combining several indicators in one will be given.

In this form, the indicator shows the entry points, as well as the points for increasing the position volume. In addition, it is possible to obtain the index of the current signal in the continuous series it belongs to. And since there are also price levels, it is possible to obtain the distance the price has moved from the last signal from the previous series. A more complex trading algorithm can be implemented as well. For example, when opening positions by trend, they can be closed partially or fully based on the signals designed for working in a flat.

Figure 15 demonstrates the indicator operation on the chart. All this is only the result of running RSI.

Fig. 15. The universal RSI indicator.

Fig. 15. The universal RSI indicator.

Author: Anatoli Kazharski

HI

After installing 4th and 5th updates in indicator folder I am not seeing the indicators on navigator,can you suggest where should I install?

Thanks for your effort and nice indicator you provided here.

finally I see 4 different signs on the chart, two green and red dots and 2 green and red arrows and 4 different lines two green and red dotted lines and two green and red solid ones.

How can I get true signal to buy and sell and close my positions based on above mentioned arrows, dots and lines?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Regards

Amir

hi dude

still waiting for your instruction.

thanks

It looks interesting but when I compile it in the latest version MT5 I get 70 errors!

Can you help and check if this is still working in latest version of MT5, please?

Errors

hi, is there a MQL4 code for this?

hiI would like to know if you could explain how to make this type of indicator based on an rsi.

because the reality is that this indicator has already been made but it does not allow me to make modifications such as removing the signals, or putting the parameters that I really need, I would like to know how this type of indicator would be made from the rsi, or how I could do to put the arrows directly on the candle as part of a separate signal to make it work automatically with those parameters. if anyone knows contact me 809-404-0295.

Awesome Article.

Thank you so much.

Reason: