About VPS Services at MQL5

Hello Traders, Is it possible for me to rent up to 15 different or separate VPS at a time for all my available strategies? I hope to hear from anyone shortly. Thanks

Taiwo Okunbanjo:
Hello Traders, Is it possible for me to rent up to 15 different or separate VPS at a time for all my available strategies? I hope to hear from anyone shortly. Thanks

If you use a different VPS for each account, yes you can.

Just to follow upon this question. I have a demo and a live account. I am going to be running about 20 EAs at a time on my demo account. I am going to be running about 100 EAs on my live account. What is recommended that I do in regards to the VPS? Am I supposed to rent multiple VPSs?

jacpin2002:
Just to follow upon this question. I have a demo and a live account. I am going to be running about 20 EAs at a time on my demo account. I am going to be running about 100 EAs on my live account. What is recommended that I do in regards to the VPS? Am I supposed to rent multiple VPSs?

I've never heard of 100 EAs on the same accout, I don't even know if its doable (I've seen something about 32 max).

You can run several EAs on the same account with one MQL5 VPS, but not as much.

Reason: