About VPS Services at MQL5

To add comments, please log in or register
Taiwo Okunbanjo
Taiwo Okunbanjo  
Hello Traders, Is it possible for me to rent up to 15 different or separate VPS at a time for all my available strategies? I hope to hear from anyone shortly. Thanks
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
Taiwo Okunbanjo:
Hello Traders, Is it possible for me to rent up to 15 different or separate VPS at a time for all my available strategies? I hope to hear from anyone shortly. Thanks

If you use a different VPS for each account, yes you can.

jacpin2002
jacpin2002  
Just to follow upon this question. I have a demo and a live account. I am going to be running about 20 EAs at a time on my demo account. I am going to be running about 100 EAs on my live account. What is recommended that I do in regards to the VPS? Am I supposed to rent multiple VPSs?
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
jacpin2002:
Just to follow upon this question. I have a demo and a live account. I am going to be running about 20 EAs at a time on my demo account. I am going to be running about 100 EAs on my live account. What is recommended that I do in regards to the VPS? Am I supposed to rent multiple VPSs?

I've never heard of 100 EAs on the same accout, I don't even know if its doable (I've seen something about 32 max).

You can run several EAs on the same account with one MQL5 VPS, but not as much.

To add comments, please log in or register