Single indicator with several indicators together.

Hello to all.

Is there a single indicator with several indicators together? Or some similar setup? I mostly need to see a trend on the indexes even when it is not decided since not the salts and downs make false signals.

Did I write in the correct space?

Thanks so much.

Happy weekend to everyone.

You can design and develop that.

Maybe start with Codebase..

I am without experience. Is there anyone who has done something like this? At least I can see if it can work for me. I know that at least 2-3 indicators already exist together.

Thanks so much.

ombra_del_trend :
I am without experience. Is there anyone who has done something like this? At least I can see if I can work for me. I know that at least 2-3 indicators already exist together.

Thanks so much.
I did not understand, do you want to mix more indicators? It is not obvious that this makes sense, that it produces some advantages ...

fajuzi:
I did not understand, do you want to mix more indicators? It is not obvious that this makes sense, that it produces some advantages ...

Please only post in English on the forum.

I have used the translation tool to edit your post.

I would need to see the trend better without false breaks.

Example. On dax or nasdaq not in strong trend pullbacks but tricks because the trend does not change.Mi I explained?

Is there even a script already done or something like that?

Thanks so much.

Good evening.

Keith Watford:

Please only post in English on the forum.

I have used the translation tool to edit your post.

Thank you.

My personal opinion is that although there are many indicators with different graphics, the information they provide is often the same, so the choice of possible signals to be combined should first try to avoid such redundancies and to rely only on complementary information. If you look around anyway, you will find a lot of expert advisors who use several indicators at the same time, in my humble opinion not always in a rational way.

I would also be very interested in something without false signals :-)

Thanks so much.
Reason: