Indicators: Doda-EMA Indicator - page 2

<Deleted>

Hi Doda,

Maybe you're right, many arrows can give false entry signals. I'll start a new strategy with lines now !

rozali

mrozali1:
gkdoda:

Hello mrozali1,

Many indicators uses arrow on screen to show result and sometimes you get multiple arrows on screen because of that. Very few indicators uses line strategy. So, I stick to it on all my indicators. And secondly, I truly accept that I don't know how to put arrow codes. Perhaps, someone else can do that.

DodaCharts

mrozali1:
gkdoda:

Hello mrozali1,

Many indicators uses arrow on screen to show result and sometimes you get multiple arrows on screen because of that. Very few indicators uses line strategy. So, I stick to it on all my indicators. And secondly, I truly accept that I don't know how to put arrow codes. Perhaps, someone else can do that.

DodaCharts

Has anyone tested different period EMA's on different currencies? For instance a 34 period MA works best on EUR/USD but it doesnt work as well on EUR/JPY. Anyone else use specific EMA's period settings on specific currencies?

<Deleted>

<Deleted>

<Deleted>

HI DODA,

Am very, very happy to come in contact with your indicators this week, for more than two yaers now i have been in forex market without success and i like the business but after stumbled on this site i could see that i have not even started because when i apply your indicators i could see great diffrence from what i use to do before, please give me some time i would like to contibute towards this your great projects keep it up you are doing a great job!!!!!!!!!! I have some questions to ask,

1. how long does this indicators last to be effective in the platform.

<Deleted>

3. Would you like to be my friend and mento because in my country every body claims to know forex and charge huge amount of money without nothing to show in return.

Thanks from Auscar.

Hello Auscar,

Sorry for late reply. I missed your query.

<Deleted>

Regarding forex trading, I suggest you to implement these indicators on demo account for some time before you start real trading again. Test on H4 time frame on EURUSD currency pair. Doda-Donchian, Doda-EMA workd best on higher time frame.

These indicators gives good results in trending market, but like all others, not good for range bound market. So, strict stop-loss is must for trading.

Hope it will help you.

Gopal

hi let me contact for any short term trading while trading in neutral currency pairs

<Deleted>

Reason: