Question about symbols in market watch and signal subcription

Hi,

Usually i just "Hide All" the currency symbols and only remain several major pairs in the market watch window. 

My question is if i subscribe to a MT4 signal and when the signal provider trade some non major pairs that does not display in market watch window but the broker does offered that particular pair, can my MT4 still place the same trades like my signal provider? 

Thank You

masonlee:

Hi,

Usually i just "Hide All" the currency symbols and only remain several major pairs in the market watch window. 

My question is if i subscribe to a MT4 signal and when the signal provider trade some non major pairs that does not display in market watch window but the broker does offered that particular pair, can my MT4 still place the same trades like my signal provider? 

Thank You

Hi masonlee, if your broker doesn't offer a particular pair of a provider your trades won't be placed. However there are exceptions regarding similar names detection, like EURUSD.m, for instance.

masonlee:

Hi,

Thank You

it can. just try it

song_song:
it can. just try it

Right, thank you song_song this is the best and direct answer.

Reason: