Experts: Freeman

Freeman:

Trading by RSI and Moving Average. Moving Average is used as a trend filter on H1.

The idea is trivial: if RSI is in the oversold area and starts reversing upwards, while Moving Average goes up as well, this is a buy signal. An opposite case is applied to selling.

The main EA feature is the ability to use two sets of parameters. Some settings have shorter periods that give more entries. Others, on the contrary, have longer periods, giving fewer but more accurate entries.

ATR is applied for calculating stop loss and take profit levels. It is possible to sort trades by trend. Moving Average from H1 is used as a filter.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

it uses Hedge or Netting mode?

talitatrader :
it uses Hedge or Netting mode?

It can run both there and there. Only for netting will work differently.

Hello.. 
a) Is it possible to set the maximum volume to increase? Example: Do not exceed 10 lots.

b) Is it possible increase orders only in a new candle?

Thanks a lot!

Vladimir Karputov:

It can run both there and there. Only for netting will work differently.

Thanks!

Is it possible to set the maximum volume to increase? Example: Do not exceed 10 lots.

No you can not.

Is it possible increase orders only in a new candle?

This adviser DOES NOT WORK WITH POSTPONED ORDERS! He opens POSITIONS!

I recommend using the parameter " Bars Control:" false "- trade on every tick"

Hello, I am getting on the log when I use the EA: 

CTrade::OrderSend: modify position ##  EURUSD (sl: 1.10981, tp: 1.12486) [invalid stops]

is there I am doing wrong with the EA?

Thanks in advance.

Agustin Pellerey :

CTrade::OrderSend: modify position ##  EURUSD (sl: 1.10981, tp: 1.12486) [invalid stops]

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for message. I will release version 2 soon - on a new trading engine ...

Agustin Pellerey :

Thanks in advance.

I promised. I performed: Freeman 2

Freeman 2
Freeman 2
  • www.mql5.com
Развитие первой версии (первая версия опубликована здесь: Freeman) торговые приказы переписаны на обновлённом торговом движке объём позиции задаётся в количестве минимальных лотов ('The number of minimum lots') поиск торгового сигнала можно задавать или через интервал или только на новом баре ('Search signals, in seconds') трейлинг также можно...
Reason: