Plz Help ....New at this !

To add comments, please log in or register

Hello friends 

I am new at this ....with axi trader and mql5. I am Canadian and was trading using the user friendly etoro platform before our Govt regs stopped that!. You could  set your  risk 25x 100x 200x ect. I am unable to find this is this format ! Also I am unable to find when i select my volume tab ...how much cash$$$$ am i investing . I have been stuck for 3 weeks trying to figure this out ....searched the help files and coudnt find the answers either? Sorry if im dum but I am new! Help would be so appreciated!!! Marcus Cheers

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It is the information for newbies (newbies in MT4/MT5)- 

---------------

Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 
MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...
Minions Labs
Minions Labs  
20683974:

Hello friends 

I am new at this ....with axi trader and mql5. I am Canadian and was trading using the user friendly etoro platform before our Govt regs stopped that!. You could  set your  risk 25x 100x 200x ect. I am unable to find this is this format ! Also I am unable to find when i select my volume tab ...how much cash$$$$ am i investing . I have been stuck for 3 weeks trying to figure this out ....searched the help files and coudnt find the answers either? Sorry if im dum but I am new! Help would be so appreciated!!! Marcus Cheers

First, put your name or nickname in your MQL Community Profile. Nobody likes to talk to a number, unless you are in prison.

Second, When you start a post seeking help, EXPLAIN very briefly your problem in the subject of the post, no one will help who posts things like "Help ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

And last, you need to understand if the problem is with your Broker (those guys who manage your account and margins) or with Metatrader (the platform that executes your trades).

;)

anna.semera
anna.semera  
Hi there, why Canada stopped etoro platform trading regulation? Is there any mistakes that they doing?
To add comments, please log in or register