Mismatch symbol

Hi, I followed a signal and I do not know why the signal has the error about matching symbol. It has said that position skipped as no symbol found. Could you please help me to solve this issue ? Many thanks. 

I attached the picture to show the error.

Provider is having GBPJPY, and you are having GBPJPYk ?

It should work ...

---------------

I will try to ask admins (moderators of the signals) about this case ...

Correct. I have gbpjpyk and provider has gbpjpy. Please help me to solve this problem.

earnmoneyonl:
Yes please help me to solve this problem.

I am not sure about results ... because as I know - the service desk is not working for the "technical issue fixing" ... but anyway - I reported (in wrong place ...but anyway ...).

earnmoneyonl:
Correct. I have gbpjpyk and provider has gbpjpy. Please help me to solve this problem.

Seems, you have GBPJPYk and the other GBPJPY[something] - so the system does not know which symbol to use.
If I am right so - please hide one GBPJPY[something] (hide it in in Market Watch by right mouse click and ...) keeping just GBPJPYk in Market Watch.

Yes, I found - 

-----------------

FAQ - 13. The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case? 

4. If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.

Reason: