AUDNZD

Hello everyone, I don't know if I am posting this In the correct are but I am trying to trade this pair on my app and it is not showing up; is there a way I can add it?

if this symbol exists in your broker or for your account so you can add it from the Market Watch: right mouse click on Market Watch - Symbols - and select the desire symbol to show or hide.

For more information:
MetaTrader 5 Help → Trading Operations → Market Watch 

MetaTrader 5 Help
MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
All types of orders are available in the platform, including market, pending and stop-orders. With such a diversity of order types and available execution modes, traders can implement various trading strategies for successful performance in the currency markets and stock exchanges. You will certainly appreciate the functionality of the mobile...

This is the example with Dax (with images): DAX Symbol

how about for the phone app? It is not showing up there at all?

phone application?
there is Quotes

----------------

Example with Android

• MetaTrader 5 Android Help - Quotes - List of symbols
    In order to remove a symbol from the list or change its position, tap Modify at the top of the window. To add a new symbol, tap Addat the top of the window.

• MetaTrader 5 Android Help - Quotes - List of symbols - Adding Symbols
  • MetaTrader 5 Android Help - Quotes - List of symbols - Hiding Symbols

----------------

Example with iPhone/iPad

• MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help → Quotes - List of symbols (Hiding Symbols, Moving Symbols, Adding Symbols) 

- 

Quotes - MetaTrader 5 Android Help
Quotes - MetaTrader 5 Android Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Use this tab to view real-time pricing information on financial instruments. To switch to this tab, use the MetaTrader 5 side panel that opens at a tap on List of symbols Adding Symbols To add a new symbol, tap at the top of the window. Select a group of symbols. To quickly find the desired symbol, use the search bar at the top of the page...
Reason: