Experts: Universal trailing stop

Universal trailing stop :

Trailing can be carried out using the fractals, the extremal bars in the past or using the specified number of points. Can run as a single Expert Advisor or a script, together with any Expert Advisor.

Author: Vladimir Khlystov

is there a way to trail several Magic (separated by comma or space) and dont trail the others if we have multiple EAs with their own magic ?

Thanks for sharing.

razoff:

is there a way to trail several Magic (separated by comma or space) and dont trail the others if we have multiple EAs with their own magic ?

Thanks for sharing.

Simply start trail in miscellaneous window with one currency. In each window - its Magic

How would you use this attached to another EA?

Can you import it or something as a script?...

How would one change the position of the trailing stop to the bar's extreme + spread +1? Great work by the way and I have been looking for this for a very long time.

Could you update to detect and support 5-digit brokers? Thanks!

roy7:

Could you update to detect and support 5-digit brokers? Thanks!

Adviser and the script works on any broker, it is not important number of characters.
Newer versions.

cmillion:
razoff:

Thanks for sharing.

Simply start trail in miscellaneous window with one currency. In each window - its Magic

cmillion:
razoff:

Thanks for sharing.

jiva34:  very nice. works like a charm. many thanks. just what I needed.
cmillion:
razoff:

Thanks for sharing.

Perfect! Spasibo!

hi i have two questions:

1) how can i run it as a module, basically using as trailing stop function in my EA?

2) is there mt5 compatible version?

Thanks 

Reason: