Experts: pSAR alert

pSAR alert:

An expert advisor designed to alert you when every first parabolic SAR dot in a sequence appears.

Author: Tonny Obare

Hi! I am testing your EA and it works great. But it will be better if you could make it to prompt us instead of sounding the alarm. And it is quite annoying as it sounds the alarm everytime the price changed on the first parabolic SAR; Even after i check the 'Disable alert once hit' in the option. Thank you.

cheers,

aboka:

Hi! I am testing your EA and it works great. But it will be better if you could make it to prompt us instead of sounding the alarm. And it is quite annoying as it sounds the alarm everytime the price changed on the first parabolic SAR; Even after i check the 'Disable alert once hit' in the option. Thank you.

cheers,

I looked at that. But i think the alarm is the best way as it can call you from downstairs but ill try to add more options.

tonny:
aboka:

cheers,

I looked at that. But i think the alarm is the best way as it can call you from downstairs but ill try to add more options.

Hi! You got a point there, so in me opinion, i guess it will be best to have options in there for user to choose how they want to be alert. Thank you and waiting for your reply.

Cheers,

pSAr alert2 is now available here pSAR Alert2

Reason: