Metaquotes Demo account

I have a Demo account that I use to test things on first. I want to go into the actual account and change the leverage value. But i cannot find out how?

The Metaquotes webpage does not have a log in function. so where is the actual Demo account?

I know I can make a new one with a different leverage but surly I can change the one I have?

A side question. The demo account also does not show the correct time zone and is a few hours out. How can i change this. Not a real problem on a Demo account but a bit annoying.

What is actual demo account?

• There are demo accounts for practising in trading proposed by MetaQuotes and all the brokers.
  • And there are real/live accounts proposed by the brokers for trading.

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27

As many people are asking about "How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 HelpOpen an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS HelpOpening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

----------------

Find a Server by the Broker's Name:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page88#comment_3981953  
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

• www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

and you may read this small thread as well - 

---------------

Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Sergey Golubev:

and you may read this small thread as well - 

---------------

Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

Thanks Sergey, There is a lot there to go through. But so far i can not find what I am looking for. I will keep looking through the info though, maybe I have missed it. I can not see much to do with the actual Demo account once it has been created.

Thought I'd use the demo account on android. put in my user account number. But the password is hashed out on the PC and it remembers it each time I log on. How can I find out the password?

Cakeb #:
Thought I'd use the demo account on android. put in my user account number. But the password is hashed out on the PC and it remembers it each time I log on. How can I find out the password?
i've lost too help me

rizky #:
i've lost too help me
If you can not connect to demo account so open the other demo account.
Because many brokers are providing demo accounts for limited time only so you can open many demo accounts with many brokers any time you want.

Cakeb #:

Look for a 'New Account Registration' message in the terminal mailbox.

(Unless you have deleted it, in which case you'll have to get a new demo account)

I don't know what is going on here. It's like I can't do anything here, I can't find the candle sticks or anything, can't find were I can log in my demo. What is this all about then?

54590624 Lesley Kamtukwata #:
I don't know what is going on here. It's like I can't do anything here, I can't find the candle sticks or anything, can't find were I can log in my demo. What is this all about then?

Take your towel and don't panic (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galax) - what is written in the Journal log?

Sergey Golubev #:
If you can not connect to demo account so open the other demo account.
Because many brokers are providing demo accounts for limited time only so you can open many demo accounts with many brokers any time you want.
Hi Sergey. Strange question: what is the default leverage on MT5 Metaquotes demo account? Can't see it. 50:1? 10:1? I'm on Android 
Reason: