Scripts: SymbolsLib

SymbolsLib:

The library contain several functions to get an additional information about the symbols, loaded into the client terminal. ATTENTION: Undocummented solution, it may not work in the other versions of MetaTrader

Author: Ильнур Иксанов

Do you have the complete data structure of symbols.raw? what are the other fileds in the remaining 1860 bytes as far as one row is concerned?

Thanks for this. An English translation of the comments would be great if you have time. I assume they were originally in Russian although all I see is a load of obscure accents: "Îïðåäåëÿåì êàêîé ãðóïïå îòíîñèòñÿ òåêóùèé ôèíàíñîâûé èíñòðóìåíò"

Thank you SO much for making my search easy! By the way, you can use google translation services to get your language on. but the above one doesn't mean anything i.e. this following comment

Thank you for this code efforts,  what is the format to get  just the code like EURUSD ?

For the English speakers out there, I have used Google translation to translate the Russian comments in the code to English. For the most part, everything makes sense. The files attached are exactly the same as the version released on 2014.04.21 14:54 , except for the translated comments. These are the versions I am using successfully in my mql scripts

PAtrader #:
For the English speakers out there, I have used Google translation to translate the Russian comments in the code to English. For the most part, everything makes sense. The files attached are exactly the same as the version released on 2014.04.21 14:54 , except for the translated comments. These are the versions I am using successfully in my mql scripts

Fantastic.  Thanks for your effort with that!

Reason: