Setting up to share my CPU Power - page 2

I don't understand what you mean by that.

I was just pointing out to you that the results you are getting, are normal.

What do you expect ?

And explain to me where and how i am putting someone down.

I only told you to use the search function, how does that relate to putting someone down ?

MY agents are not being used - i want to share my CPU and earn money.

all is online but idle - its not taking on tasks..

socialworx:

MY agents are not being used - i want to share my CPU and earn money.

all is online but idle - its not taking on tasks..

Which is what everybody else seems to be getting.

Maybe there are more then enough agents already... or maybe there are faster ones that get picked firstly..

Maybe there aren't that many tasks...

Or a mix of the above.

Now please answer the other questions.

Now please answer the other questions.

nothing to explain man - i think its pretty clear - ain't into dramatic texts over the internet. i thought my first reply was clear enough (-;

If you are going to accuse me of putting people down, you better specify when and where, and how.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.20 06:49

And this is something which may be important for example:

============

MetaTrader 5 Help → MQL5 Cloud Network → How to Participate - Restrictions of Participation on MQL5 Cloud Network 

There are several limitations of participation on MQL5 Cloud Network:

• An agent should have at least 768 MB of available physical memory to perform calculations.
  • To connect your agents to the MQL5 Cloud Network, the computer where the agents are installed must have at least 2048MB of RAM.
  • The agent's productivity index (PR) should not be less than 50.
  • Agents installed on a virtual machine cannot participate in MQL5 Cloud Network.
  • Agents having PR below 100 are not used in genetic optimization in order not to slow down the calculation process. The reason is that the calculation is performed by generations (256 passes). While one generation is not calculated, calculation of the next one cannot start. Even if a single pass out of 256 ones is calculated by a low PR agent, the total calculation speed is reduced.
  • An agent will not be able to receive new tasks from the MQL5 Cloud Network if the free disk space on the computer where the agent is installed falls below 500MB.
  • Agents do not receive tasks from the cloud network in case the PC they are installed at is powered by a battery (it refers to laptops).

Sergey Golubev:

Thanks for this, i can confirm that i already read these limitations and all has been checked.

it's not a VPS, it's a strong fresh machine, it has RAM and disk available and PR is over 100 in all cores.

very strange, i find it hard to believe what was suggested earlier that there are simply not enough tasks and demand...

i wonder why its not being used... :/

Carl Schreiber:

You are not allowed to install 12 agents - ONLY 6 as the i7-8700K only has 6 physical kernels!!

Why is that ?

Alain Verleyen:

Why is that ?

Hey, Alain (-;

If you read a few replies after you can see that Carl corrected himself

any one of you guys experienced in getting this to work? i could really use help.

happy to trade favors or to pay even..

Reason: