Buy + Sell Every New Candlestick EA - page 5

It seems one guy is coming with the fight and trying to change the main topic for this thread.

I know the main trading approach on this strategy and how to benefit from such trading approach and managing the draw-down properly. What i shared with you is just the overview (not the main trading approach using these candlesticks openings).

@Marco vd Heijden Thanks for your inputs and support on helping me since the beginning of this thread.

@nicholi shen If you got something interesting or better than this. Please break it down, let everybody understand it

Thanks guys

nicholi shen:
I'm literally breaking this down for you guys like I'd break it down for my 10 year old son. He understands the simple concept of net position but somehow this is going over your heads. It's like people don't even try to understand simple trading concepts anymore. 

I'm not moving to step two until you guys understand step one.

This thread is not about discussing or sharing different strategies nicholi shen. I just wanted the script to use on my trading approach

Don't teach us here. Open a new thread and give us detailed information (including your success proof).

Wow. Someone keeps removing the proof I keep posting that this strategy can be done a better way. I wonder who that is...
Reason: