Buy + Sell Every New Candlestick EA - page 3

More we need more.

Marco vd Heijden:

See @Konstantin Nikitin made it, and then there is the demand for more.... (without even looking/trying the provided code)

This is a trend.

We would rather have @Konstantin Nikitin provide more code (for free) then to install MT5 and use his code.

Yes, i am on it

Thanks

Marco vd Heijden:

See @Konstantin Nikitin made it, and then there is the demand for more.... (without even looking/trying the provided code)

This is a trend.

We would rather have @Konstantin Nikitin provide more code (for free) then to install MT5 and use his code.

Wisdom is attained, not given.

No matter how much code @Konstantin Nikitin provides to @MT4 Trading , @MT4 Trading is going to fail until he puts in the hard work himself.

If he ever will.... 

Some seek codes to entertain their eyes, and put their mind in a very temporary and questionable content mode. (like , Ok , it's done. i have the code...)
then turn off their minds :)

I swear, I sometimes wake up suddenly outa my weird night dreams to edit my pre-sleep code. probably my brain activates variable-tracing-mode in sleep.
Don't know if it's a symptom of a bad thing or what :)))))))))

Code2219 or probably 2319:

Some seek codes to entertain their eyes, and put their mind in a very temporary and questionable content mode. (like , Ok , it's done. i have the code...)

I swear, I sometimes wake up suddenly outa my weird night dreams to edit my pre-sleep code. probably my brain activates variable-tracing-mode in sleep.

Ok

Code2219 or probably 2319:

The problem with this is that they are essentially wasting others peoples time while not making any progress at all.

The fact that they always demand more right after being provided a possible solution is a clear marker because it happens almost every time.

Give them one finger and they will take your whole hand.

No problem

Did you try it ?

What did you find ?

We are eager to hear your results..

Marco vd Heijden:

Did you try it ?

What did you find ?

We are eager to hear your results..

Got it from this one Guy inboxed me.

Thanks for asking friend

I did not ask where did you get it.

I asked if you had tried it, and if so, what did you find as test results.

You come here for help, i think it's only logical to give something in return.

But none of y'all do.

In stead you take what ever you can grab #FOR_FREE , and silently walk away.

I would normally agree that you should try things out to see if they work, however, I will assert that the only people who benefit from opening a net-flat position with offsetting orders are those who are receiving kick-backs from volume. So this means (unequivocally) that if you are not a broker and/or you are not managing someone else's money and receiving an IB spiff then you are without a doubt wasting money. There is no debating this, and I speak in absolute terms because this is absolutely a fact.

In summary, offsetting-net-flat-opening-positions are for three types of people. 

1. An account manager using other people's money to receive an additional IB commission. 
  2. Amateur traders who don't understand how positions work. 
  3. Lazy coders who don't mind wasting money. 
Reason: