Scripts: Buyer and Seller Scripts with Stoploss and Takeprofit

Buyer and Seller Scripts with Stoploss and Takeprofit:

2 SCRIPtS TO AUTOMATE OPENING MULTIPLE POSITIONS SIMULTAINIOUSLY tith SL and TP

Author: James Malwitz

Any luck with sell/buy stops in different levels for stacking method?

Thanks for making this,

Rich "Jet"

Jetcity4x:

Thanks for making this,

Rich "Jet"

Yup Jet.... the way I trade is with several open orders slightly staggered in opening almost to the limit of my free margin, normally I allow at all end of the open orders 10% of my total margin left free, i guess I'll have 10 or so positions open but its been up to 20 i set the stoploss to 100 and the TP to about 200-300 on GBPJPY. it works like this my MM is basically minimal positions adding up to the same total lotsize as lets say 2 lots, so thats 10 x .2 lot orders. on GBPJPY thats between 800-900$ i keep about 1000-1200 in the trading acct to start. that leaves we'll say 200 free margin for fluctuation. I count on the margin call if it goes wrong its like a hedge for me. it allows me to save the majority of my open positions by sacrificing only a small one. releasing its margin to the free margin to retain my other open orders. Of course I always follow my indicators as to when to enter the trend and manually exit before I get greedy, I Scalp mostly, I dont have the fundamentals to swing, so I made these tools to help with order Operations. Kinda to "Macro" them look up my others.. the order closer scripts specifically. "Close all Profit" "Close all Losses" and "Close all Orders" are more scripts that sound like they'll be good for you. If you wouldnt mind throwing my stuff a rating on the site that would be nice too, It gets me nothing but bragging rights and pride, but im a noobie and that stuff keeps me interested LOL . Whatever you need just email me and I'll at least try, The way I look at it is that there is no competetion in forex Just us against the world.... Be safe Make Money, Pay it foward....Jim

Rather than buying or selling at the market, is it posible to have the script place the order on a buy (sell) stop of the previous bar or at an input price? Thanks foer this script by the way. Jim

Jetcity4x:

Thanks for making this,

Rich "Jet"

Thanks for sharing, can I use Order buy and sell ..code, in my EA

Hi,

Is it possible to get a script that open and close trade with time instead of price, for example; It will open and close trade (Buy or Sell) by 12:00 GMT or anytime set by programmer

how to run it on 5digits broker?? :|

works great for my trading strategy Jim! thank you

Could you please write the script in a version that works on 5 decimal point broker platforms as well please, or tell us how to change the existing script, because your script won't work since I changed brokers.

PLEASE!!!

Please help us who use your script regularly and want to use it on a 5 decimal broker platform!!!

Since I changed brokers the script won't work.

I cannot trade my strategy without it! manual execution takes too long :(

Nice work on these.!!
Reason: