Scripts: BUYER AND SELLER SCRIPTS

BUYER AND SELLER SCRIPTS:

2 SCRIPS TO AUTOMATE OPENING MULTIPLE POSITIONS SIMULTAINIOUSLY

Author: James Malwitz

hi,

I am looking for scripts that opens 10 order with fixed SL and step by step TP.

for example:

orede#1) buy EURUSD @ 1.2600 SL 1.2550 TP 1.2605 0.1 lot

order#2) buy EURUSD @ 1.2600 SL 1.2550 TP 1.2610 0.1 lot

order#3) buy EURUSD @1.2600 SL 1.2550 TP 1.2615 0.1 lot

order#10) buy EURUSD@ 1.2600 SL 1.2550 TP 1.2650 0.1 lot

would you please code it. I used your scripts and I liked.

is it possiable to code a script as explained above and number of order, TP steps,and SL to be adjusted by user.

my e-mail is tavana_ms@yahoo.com

thanks and regards

VICTOR1967

I'm looking for 2 scripts to place BUY_STOP and SELL_STOP orders at adjustable price levels with adjustable T/P and S/L settings. Do you have a script that does this?

my email is <>

Thanks

NOTICE TO ALL USERS AND FRIENDS -- I'VE RECEIVED QUITE A FEW EMAILS ABOUT THE SCRIPTS NOT WORKING WITH 5/6 DIGIT BROKERS. I'D LIKE TO HELP, BUT DON'T KNOW REALLY WHAT TO TELL YOU EXCEPT "USER ERROR".

THE SCRIPTS ARE BASIC MQ4 THEY WORK WITH ALL DIGITS IRRESPECTIVE OF BROKER. THE ERROR MAY BE IN THE INSTALL --- COMPILE --- EXPERT SETTINGS --- OR MODIFICATION AND RECOMPILE. I'VE VERIFIED THIS OVER AND OVER WITH METAQUOTES AND THAY SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THE SCRIPTS FOR 5 AND 6 DIGIT BROKERS. IM RESEARCHING STILL FOR A FLAW AND WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I FIND AN ANSWER. TILL THEN.......

GOOD LUCK

JIM 8/26/2011

Many thanks for your script.

I really like JMBUYER and JMSELLER scripts because it has made me easy to open position, fix TP and SL fast.
Even so I hope you can still give a little extra to the scripts.
If possible, for JMBUYER please add PENDING SELL LIMIT and If possible, for JMSELLER please add PENDING BUY LIMIT.
I do not think you need to work hard to determine the right limit but it's enough if it only gives the distance from the position of about 300 pips.

I really appreciate if you can add it.
Thanks!

Reason: