Experts: FXTticksCollector

FXTticksCollector:

Tick Collector in the FXT File

Author: Slawa

Correct me if I am wrong. It is possible to collect ticks in real time and then use them in backtester by substituting fxt file.
What settings in backtester should be so it doesn't override the data in fxt?

irusoh1:
Correct me if I am wrong. It is possible to collect ticks in real time and then use them in backtester by substituting fxt file.
What settings in backtester should be so it doesn't override the data in fxt?
Yes. Please uncheck "Recalculate" button when using this file

Current settings are used (same as in client terminal), but You can change they according your taste.

So how doews it work I attached it to a chart fxtheader is where it should be the collectr script too, AE is active,journal is showing NO errors everythings fine but its NOT writing any FXT files , why??  running on build 211

this is the journal output after running the script;   2008.03.24 02:43:11    simple_csv2fxt EURUSDm,M1: 2 ticks added. 2 bars finalized in the header

Two ticks added?? out of 100000?
the fxt and hst files are created but only for those 2 ticks...

Strong investor program persons gather.

It was easy, but variously, you made them read an article of automatic buying and selling.
Buying and selling by 各 and technical analysis becomes a lot from the middle of 2006.
Just, it's technical, for, you couldn't earn any more.
When automatic buying and selling was programed in the character until 2 years ago such as RSI and resistance operations of BORINJA, with not falling at all, the profit grew rapidly.
A computer analysis of FX was that I participated in the foreign currency country of the world big, and I got up.
Please see and study a list of automatic buying and selling which corresponds in order also to earn the future I have made and have developed.
An article and the detailed statement with the detailed profit are mentioned.
Certain analysis method which doesn't also fall from 2006 is needed.
But, I also have to be able to win the analysis until 2006, it won't be also in common use from now on.
http://hanmaiwao.web.fc2.com/Sale/main.html
It's only a charge, but when not buying it, the information is free.
It isn't sales advertisement.
Because you can earn even if it isn't sold.
This also establishes a home for everyone.

〒311-2117 760-54 Iwao Hanma
http://www.mag2.com/m/0000221590.html

Reason: