Help for 99.9% backtest in MT4

Hi, does someone know how to import tick data in MT4 to make a 99.9% backtest without using a commercial software? I tried with Tickstory free but it doesn't work with build above 545...I struggled all day to find a solution but without success, so I decided to open a topic, this could also help others...

Thank you.

Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

MT4 can use fxt files generated by Tickstory (with fixed spread), and there is no need to launch MT4 from Tickstory.

I finally was able to do the backtest with tickstory data. Some things:

I was not able to do the backtest with 8 years because, even if I have enough space on the hd, the file was probably too much big to work properly in mt4. I did the test with 6 months.

I set max number bars (in Option -> Chart) to 250000, it probably served to load all history data and make the backtest work properly.

Note: 99% number is not visible. The result shows n/a instead of 99,9%. But we can deduce that quality is 99% if error bar is totally green.

Attached the link of the tutorial for tickstory, it could be useful for someone who is trying to do this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=084k9fJCeCY

Reason: