Assuming you have the holy grail of trading system, how do you plan your trades? - page 3

Marco vd Heijden:

I retired early.

haa

I am still young. Only coming to 40. Not yet retired, and still struggling over here. :/

Icham Aidibe:

What I'm telling you is actually that there's no stable strategy without stop, and there's no good strategy with an equity stoploss @ 15% that could occurs at any moment. Absolutely all trades must comes with a stoploss, even when there's a virtual stop (because if you miss it, you're done !)

I am assuming 100% win ratio. Any loss is my problem. The key question to determine maximum lot size for the drawdown has not been answered.

I will leave this question open for others to reply. 

I got to sleep soon. (1 am here)

Zee Zhou Ma:

I am still young. Only coming to 40. Not yet retired, and still struggling over here. :/

So more reasons to find it.

im not that much older.

Yup if no one can help me with the question, I just have to work out the mathematical model myself.. but it will take some more months...

k i gg, enjoy the weekends.

Zee Zhou Ma:

Please show your formula. Maybe it inspires me to look in a different direction.

i'll make a post about this today, it's not just a formula, i'm searching this and did not see nobody with this concept, the funny thing is that i'm really bad at math

What do you want to hear exactly?

I don't have a mathematical model. 

Maybe it isn't needed.

It's just Buy&Sell...

Mrluck07:
i'll make a post about this today, it's not just a formula, i'm searching this and did not see nobody with this concept, the funny thing is that i'm really bad at math

Take your time, MrLuck. You have always been helpful in posting strange questions. This time, you can show your mathematical prowess. Hope this will tease your brain a little.

Can reply me next week. No hurry. 

Enjoy the weekends first.

Thanks

Marco vd Heijden:

Maybe it isn't needed.

It's just Buy&Sell...

I think you're wrong, a trader is a person who turns unpredictability in predictability, and you need mathematical formulas to do this, statistics can do it.

Marco vd Heijden:

Maybe it isn't needed.

It's just Buy&Sell...

I got what you mean.. Start from flat, and slowly increase lot size. Basically it is simulation. Maybe there isn't a formula.

Same like how we use genetic optimisation to change the input variables to optimise certain outcome variables. 

If it is going to be genetic optimisation,.... then i need to simulate the account size and remake an entirely new algorithmn in my trading system just for that... but it is not true to the real trading environment, and based on past history data. Running this to dynamically determine maximum lot size may slow down the trading during live runtime.

But the catch is, I am not using EA to trade the market, and it can't be backtested or optimised using mt4 strategy tester.

A mathematical model will be more precise.

Okay i must go now. Gd bye..  Discuss tomorrow. :/

Mrluck07:
I think you're wrong, a trader is a person who turns unpredictability in predictability, and you need mathematical formulas to do this, statistics can do it.

I just gave ya'll a holy grail system right here in this thread.

Take my words literally and you will find it.

But you are all blind to it.

It's destiny.

Do you see the irony of this ?

Someone asks about a holy grail system,

And i shove it right under their nose.

And then they answer like,

Zee Zhou Ma:

if no one can help me with the question,

How would you mathematically model that ?

It's destiny, they are not suppose to find it....

and they are not going to find it...

Reason: