Experts: A System: Championship 2008 Final Edit

A System: Championship 2008 Final Edit:

Automatic Trading System

Author: Airat Safin

Thanks for sharing :))

Dosen´t work in backtest??

Hello

This code has just the same basic settings as A System: Championship 2008 Revised Edition.
Position management parameters was optimized on the same backtest period 01.01.2008-01.09.2008.
So comparison of backtest results for these codes is being expected to be correct.
Note that initial deposit must be large enough to open all possible positions.

Best regards

Ais

I mean that in backtest dosen't show any single result, on demo account is trading ok.

Hello

If:
1. backtest symbol is "EURUSD";
2. data for "EURUSD" are downloaded from "Tools/History Center" menu;
3. initial deposit in "Expert properties/Testing" tab is equal or greater 100000 USD;
4. backtest uses date from 2008.10.01 to 2008.12.01;
then backtest must run.

Best regards

Ais

Ais:
Hello

This code has just the same basic settings as A System: Championship 2008 Revised Edition.
Position management parameters was optimized on the same backtest period 01.01.2008-01.09.2008.
So comparison of backtest results for these codes is being expected to be correct.
Note that initial deposit must be large enough to open all possible positions.

Best regards

Ais

AIS, see that works great in the uerusd. Only there is no extern info for settings once put into chart. Are you interested looking into EA I beleive would need some work for being profitable?

Hi, thanks to share this code, I have made a backtest on one year and added some features.

Hi Funyoo
Hi Joforex

As for this code improvement, I can say following.
I am sure it is possible to achieve performance much better than that obtained one.
Obvious ways to do it are:
1. to enlarge number of working threads and symbols,
2. to optimize thread parameters for small timeframes.
Howewer, all the methods require a lot of manual computation, especially the second one.
The smaller timeframes are chosen the faster optimized parameters change is required.
Now I am developing time metrics based automatic optimization and all previous works including manual computations have been discontinued.
On the other hand I am glad that my code may be useful and I'll try to extend the use.

Joforex, inside "//< extern >" tags 11 parameters are contained to be declared as "extern".
If "avb.IsOptimizing" is set to "1" then trade flows via single thread with these parameters.
Then declare, for example, "extern int avi.InputIndex.1 = 7 ;" and "extern int avi.InputIndex.2 = 7 ;" then you will be able to access them from "Expert properties/Inputs" optimization tab.
These parameters select timeframes for target and trail initial computations.
Valid values are indexes of "int ac.Timeframe []" array, i.e. 1, 2, ..., 9.

Best regards

Ais

Ais great EA, but I have a problem. The first day the EA made $1800 on the EUR/USD. The second day no trades. When I looked in the journal it said expert loaded successfully, then the next minute it said expert removed. Any help or comments on this? Thanks Chris

Hi Chris

It is easy to check if trade goes correctly and to predict new trade.
Look at "afi.System.SignalToOpen" function, there are two simple rules to open trade.
Also alert must appear when order is being sent.
As for stability, in my terminals this automation works a good many days continuously.
Next generation of A System is expected to be with renewed console output, similar to
Automation sample for the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal.

Best regards

Ais

Ais:
Hi Chris

It is easy to check if trade goes correctly and to predict new trade.
Look at "afi.System.SignalToOpen" function, there are two simple rules to open trade.
Also alert must appear when order is being sent.
As for stability, in my terminals this automation works a good many days continuously.
Next generation of A System is expected to be with renewed console output, similar to
Automation sample for the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal.

Best regards

Ais

still do not have any trades today

Reason: