Experts: A System: Championship 2008 Revised Edit

A System: Championship 2008 Revised Edit:

Automatic Trading System

Author: Airat Safin

Hi, thanks for sharing this nice expert advisor ! I have made a backtesting on one year with a little optimization for those who are interested.

Hello

Could you give the setting of the EA and how it works, that is, how to know when the signals to buy and sell are generated. Please, what are the best time frames and currencies where it works best.

Many thanks, as I await your reply.

Optime

Hello Optime
A System: Championship 2008 Revised Edit, also known as ACB1 Expert Advisor, is a predecessor of AIS1 Trading Robot.
Instruction with detailed trading strategy description and code modifications of second one will be available in Code Base next week.
Today instruction and modifications are available in the Forum.
All of the programs work with EURUSD only on any timeframe chart.
They have the same trading strategy and even almost the same code.
The only important difference is that AIS1 Trading Robot has Trailing Factor value 5.0 while AIS102 Trading Robot: Modification and ACB1 have Trailing Factor value 10.0.
Additional study is required to make right choice of that parameter.
However, both of the variants work excellent on EURUSD dynamic market periods.

Best regards

Ais

Hello Ais

I tired to install the robot in my platform but it does not work. Do I have to pay for it before I can use it?

Optime

Hello Optime
AIS1 Trading Robot and ACB1 Expert Advisor are free of any payments.
AIS103 Trading Robot: Modification, that is almost ready to release, has monitoring function.
Monitoring function will help you to control robot's activity.
By the way, AIS1 Trading Robot opens new position only in case of OrdersTotal () = 0.

Best regards

Ais

Reason: