I bought an indicator and now it is not in my messages folder. Maybe I have 2 indentities in mpl5

I bought and indicator and it came in my message box.  Then lost my password.  Then told website to send me a new one.  Now I can't find the indicator in my mailbox.  Where did it go?

It is very difficult to help you as you are not providing the proper information about (just emotional info only).

You can write to the service desk for example (they can check about).

Is it in your "Purchased" list?   I am not clear what "Messages" folder you are looking at but all purchases are forever archived on your "Purchased" List.

This only applies for EAs, indicators, etc that you purchased through MARKET.  If you purchased elsewhere then there will be no records in MQ5.com

Sergey is right, the Service Desk will help if are are looking for help with some product you purchased through MQ5.

There are lots of other things that could be involved: if you purchased something that is no longer available or the Seller was cancelled .....  but the exact details of your situation is not at all clear.

Reason: