Can signal provider send signals from MT4 Mobile app

Hello everyone

i wanted to know that if a signal provider we are subscribed to takes a trade on his mobile app mt4 does it get copied to our trading  accounts or has to be from pc?

Yes.

The first one.

Meaning if you are a signal provider and you open (or close) an order on your mobile app, this will get transmitted to all of your subscribers.
MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading in MetaTrader 5 — Forex, stocks and futures can be traded anytime and anywhere. The installation of MetaTrader 5 for iOS or Android on your smartphone or tablet allows you to stay informed with financial information and conduct trade operations in financial markets 24 hours a day. The rich functionality of the MetaTrader 5...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.11.02 21:06

Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal:

1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 

2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.

3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.

4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe. 

5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.

6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.

7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:

• Agree to the terms of use of the signals service
  • Enable real time signal subscription
  • Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
  • Synchronise positions without confirmations

8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.

9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty. 

10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.

11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long. 

12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Way to find signal in MT4 platform?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.23 12:49

You can use search on the top right corner of any page of the forum for example.

-------------------

As to finding the signal (any signal) by name in the Metatrader so you can use Metatrader's search feature as well, for example:

MT4 - 

MT5 - 

-------------------

Besides, I just collected some information (from MetaQuotes) which may help in some situation for example:

Sergey Golubev:

Hello 
Pls how can u subscribe to a signal using my android phone

774377:
Hello 
Pls how can u subscribe to a signal using my android phone

You can subscribe from your Metatrader on your PC with Windows.

Sergey Golubev:

You can subscribe from your Metatrader on your PC with Windows.

I don't have a PC is it possible to subscribe using my android phone

774377:

This is your thread?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/300922

So, I replied by two links to two threads (there are some replies with the discussion there).

Copy trades
Copy trades
  • www.mql5.com
How can I use mql5 signals on my mobile device...

Sergey Golubev:

This is your thread?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/300922

So, I replied by two links to two threads (there are some replies with the discussion there).

Thanks for ur reply

774377:

The initial setup of the signal subscription has to be done through a MT4/5 terminal in a computer.

You can't complete a MQL5 signal subscription through a mobile phone.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The initial setup of the signal subscription has to be done through a MT4/5 terminal in a computer.

You can't complete a MQL5 signal subscription through a mobile phone.

will i able to receive signals if i use mt4 on mobile ?

Reason: