Indicators: ATR Value Indicator

ATR Value Indicator:

An indicator for displaying ATR (Average True Range) value in pips or points with option for setting multiplier.

Author: Hossein Nouri

its amazing!

3 times improved than mt4 version :)

Thank you very much. :)

It would be very much appreciated if this ATR value is written also to the buffer. Is it possible to implement?

MMaarits:
It would be very much appreciated if this ATR value is written also to the buffer. Is it possible to implement?

Well, you can accesss ATR easily by iATR() function on any EA/Indicator. So I think there's no point to make a buffer for this.

Regards,

Hossein

Woww \o/ Tks a lot ;)

Very practical
Thank you

Is there a way to exclude the current candle from the counting?

RicardoOliveira87 #:
Is there a way to exclude the current candle from the counting?

modify line 161...

if(CopyBuffer(ATRHandle,0,X,2,ATRBuffer)<=0)

change X to the candle number that you want the first candle to be counted. for example: currently it is 0. If you want the 2 closed candles to be counted instead: change X to 1.

Hi Hossein Nouri,

Thanks you for the indicator, it's a great help.

However, I have an issue whereby, when I set the indicator to a template and then change the timeframes on the chart, it creates another object for the other timeframes on top on the original template/object even though the timeframe on the indicator is sent to current.

Please can you amend or show me how to amend this as I can't see the ATR when I change/flick back-and-forth between multiple timeframes and multiple templates?

Also, please click/(Copy paste the URL on browser.) on the Video-Link below as I had recorded so hopefully making it easier to understand.

(Please wait a few seconds till the video loads) VideoLINK:  https://watch.screencastify.com/v/AwKxSD2IthfzLsWM1MUS

Warmest Regards

Rohan

Hossein Nouri
Hossein Nouri
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

Rohan Sawant #:

Hi Hossein Nouri,

Thanks you for the indicator, it's a great help.

However, I have an issue whereby, when I set the indicator to a template and then change the timeframes on the chart, it creates another object for the other timeframes on top on the original template/object even though the timeframe on the indicator is sent to current.

Please can you amend or show me how to amend this as I can't see the ATR when I change/flick back-and-forth between multiple timeframes and multiple templates?

Also, please click/(Copy paste the URL on browser.) on the Video-Link below as I had recorded so hopefully making it easier to understand.

(Please wait a few seconds till the video loads) VideoLINK:  https://watch.screencastify.com/v/AwKxSD2IthfzLsWM1MUS

Warmest Regards

Rohan

Video not found! Please check that out.

Reason: