Zup - Universal Zig Zag with Pesavento Patterns, Search for Patterns

Hi ,

I m pretty new to forex , I am trying to config gartley pattern through ZUP tool , while I m configuring there is a configuration called "ExtIndicator" to search the pattern. But I could find the configuration any where . Could anyone please tell me where can i find "ExtIndicator" ...

This would be great helpful

Thank you

~  M ~ 

I do not know about "ExtIndicator" (it may be related to the settings so you can ask the author about it - it is his profile here).

Please find all the information below which I collected (incl one ZUP version files with template).

-----------------------

The threads/posts

1. you can draw a AP manually without an indicator - the post 
  2. ZUP_v150 indicator with template - the post
  3. How to Draw Pitchforks (Median Lines) - the post with video
  4. A PitchFork Price function to return price at any point and deviation from median available for general use - the thread
  5. Pitchfork and ObjectGetValueByShift - the thread
  6. Pitchfork panel - the post with the indicator
  7. Pitchfork indicator - the post  

The articles

1. ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento Patterns. Part 2
  2. ZUP - universal ZigZag with Pesavento patterns. Graphical interface
  3. ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento Patterns. Part 1

MQL5

1. OBJ_PITCHFORK - mql5 reference page

Besides, this "ExtIndicator" parameter is explained on this article: ZUP - Universal ZigZag with Pesavento Patterns. Part 1 - 

-----------------------

The ZUP has many different parameters. The main parameter is the ExtIndicator. It chooses a ZigZag that will help to find the market extremums. The ExtIndicator number is set one after another as new ZigZags or modes are embedded into the ZUP. 

• ExtIndicator = 0 enables the standard ZigZag provided in the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal before summer 2006. This ZigZag was slightly modified.
  • ExtIndicator = 1 enables Alex's ZigZag (Automatic Channel).
  • ExtIndicator = 2 allows working with ZigZag Ensign. ZigZag Ensign is a conditional name. This version of the ZigZag was developed after I had observed the operating of the indicator underlying Pesavento Patterns built in Ensign.
  • ExtIndicator = 3 - allows working with the ZigZag Ensign with a bit modified algorithm.
  • ExtIndicator = 4 enables the Tauber's ZigZag.
  • ExtIndicator = 5 enables a ZigZag that simulates Gann Swings. It's a trend indicator. 
  • and more - up to ExtIndicator = 11; for more information - read this article

-----------------------

As to zigzag files so some of them are available in this already mentioned article inside zip attachment (in the end of the article).

-----------------------

Anyway, you can use ZUP_v150 (check my previous post) because it was provided without any additional files.

hey thanks man , sorted out , ... thanks for detailed infor
Reason: