Experts: Prototype-IX. An Exemplary Multicurrency EA

Prototype-IX. An Exemplary Multicurrency EA:

It is shown how you can open positions for 12 symbols available and for 4 timeframes using only one EA attached to only one chart.

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Please translare english

extern int     PeriodWPR=8;
extern double  CriteriaWPR=25;
extern int     ATRPeriod=40;// ïåğèîä ATR äëÿ èíäèêàòîğà
extern double  kATR=0.5;
extern int     ZeroBar=8; // âûõîä â áåçóáûòîê ÷åğåç ZeroBar áàğîâ

Mehmet:

Please translare english

extern int     PeriodWPR=8;
extern double  CriteriaWPR=25;
extern int     ATRPeriod=40;// ïåğèîä ATR äëÿ èíäèêàòîğà
extern double  kATR=0.5;
extern int     ZeroBar=8; // âûõîä â áåçóáûòîê ÷åğåç ZeroBar áàğîâ

This is my try

extern int     ATRPeriod=40;// amount of bars for calculation of the ATR indicator
extern double  kATR=0.5;
extern int     ZeroBar=8; // setup StopLoss in lossless after ZeroBar bars

This EA does not work with an IBFX mini acciunt. The symbols in IBFX mini accounts use the small 'm" after the symbol...like EUR/USDm...GBP/JPYm...etc.

Also, the NRTR GATOR need to be edited in explorer to be named NRTR_Gator (it needs the underscore).

ES

ElectricSavant:

This EA does not work with an IBFX mini acciunt. The symbols in IBFX mini accounts use the small 'm" after the symbol...like EUR/USDm...GBP/JPYm...etc.

Also, the NRTR GATOR need to be edited in explorer to be named NRTR_Gator (it needs the underscore).

ES

Rename all symbols in source:

string SymbolsArray[13]={"","USDCHF","GBPUSD","EURUSD","USDJPY","AUDUSD","USDCAD","EURGBP","EURAUD","EURCHF","EURJPY","GBPJPY","GBPCHF"};

for ibfx:

string SymbolsArray[13]={"","USDCHFm","GBPUSDm","EURUSDm","USDJPYm","AUDUSDm","USDCADm","EURGBPm","EURAUDm","EURCHFm","EURJPYm","GBPJPYm","GBPCHFm"};

When I use ParabolTrailingStop then compile, I get error: "TSpar not defined".

Reason: