Experts: || "BROTHER - By Rainbow On Trend High Extreme Results" EA || 5 minute manual system ||

|| "BROTHER - By Rainbow On Trend High Extreme Results" EA || 5 minute manual system || :

This is not automatic system. This is fully manual system. To nie jest system automatyczny. Ten system jest w pełni manualny.

Author: Piotr

Witaj .Myslisz,ze mozna zrobic EA do twojej strategii?Rozmawialismy juz wczesniej o EA w mailach.Grzegorz Uklejewski,gg 994994,e-mail:grzegorzuklejewski@wp.pl.Pozdrawiam Cięe i zycze samych sukcesow na rynku.

Witam

Testuje ta strategie od kiedy sie pojawila - jak narazie to z tego co wychodzi to mozna wiecej zarobic niz stracic.Jak narazie strategia sie sprawdza.Co do EA do tej strategii to rowniez bylbym zainteresowany bo sam to raczej nie dam rady napisac ;) ale staram sie.Najlepiej gdyby EA bardziej polegalo na EMA Crossover Signal ....

Pozdrawiam i rowniez zycze sukcesow

Michal

michal_po@gazeta.pl

Can i post an AE for the normal breakout in 5 min timeframe or are there any Copyrights? ;)

Schwegi:
Can i post an AE for the normal breakout in 5 min timeframe or are there any Copyrights? ;)

You can write the EA for this manual system. When you are ready for publishing please give me the signal on email bemowo@tlen.pl, then I will publish your EA on this site.

Author (Urban Sotensek) said:

"... You can post  the EA, but you have to make it clear that I am not the author, nor do I recommend trading EA. I only trade manual...."

Regards,

Puncher

Wydaje mie się,że nie powinno być problemu z utworzeniem takiego EA. Wstarczy,że program będzie otwieral i zamykal pozycje zgodnie z trendem po przecięciu się EMA 4 z EMA 8. A ten system naprawdę ma potencjal. Dzieki za download!!! 

Pozdrawiam Marcinos

marcinos32@wp.pl

Great!

Hi, when i compile the code, i get the warning of the code, that is "Function "MFIEntryCondition" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file " , the function is not called from the main function. I already solve the problem and sent to puncher.

regards,

yast77

yast77:

Hi, when i compile the code, i get the warning of the code, that is "Function "MFIEntryCondition" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file " , the function is not called from the main function. I already solve the problem and sent to puncher.

regards,

yast77

Its just a hint from the compiler that this function is not necessary so he does not compile it.

The systems orders are very rare. Of course, since the combination of these 4 "events" at the same time are very rare (rainbow, macd, laguerre, cross). This ea only trades if all 4 conditions are given at ONE bar. Feel free to modify the code. I first wantet to have the entry rules in 2 bars, so thats why the extern variable is there. After the results of the exact signals i was not convinced from this system anymore. Maybe the results are better if the entry rules arent that "hard". If you would trade this system manually, you would maybe take a trade if the signals are not that exact if the higher timeframes point at a movement in your direction.

Schwegi:
yast77:

regards,

yast77

Its just a hint from the compiler that this function is not necessary so he does not compile it.

The systems orders are very rare. Of course, since the combination of these 4 "events" at the same time are very rare (rainbow, macd, laguerre, cross). This ea only trades if all 4 conditions are given at ONE bar. Feel free to modify the code. I first wantet to have the entry rules in 2 bars, so thats why the extern variable is there. After the results of the exact signals i was not convinced from this system anymore. Maybe the results are better if the entry rules arent that "hard". If you would trade this system manually, you would maybe take a trade if the signals are not that exact if the higher timeframes point at a movement in your direction.

Sorry about that. I had back test with GBPUSD pair by removing the laguerre condition, i get the good result. And 1 more thing, can add the trailing profit into this ea ? Because it will optimize the ea performance.

Reason: