MT4 installation need Proxy setting - page 2

parham.trader:

Hi friends,

I'm trying to install MT4 platform of different brokers and I faced a problem during installation. 

I just installed metatrader 4 of some brokers without any problem but for some others at the final stage of the installation a window popup and requires me to enter the proxy server options, as shown in the image below:

I searched about the issue and there were some solutions regarding the matter such as turning of the anti virus or turning off the firewall and etc. I'v implemented all mentioned solutions without any success. So I'd appreciate if anybody could guide me on how to solve the problem.

Thanking in advance for your time

Hello Friend, I have the same problem. Do you have solution for this issue?

Diyon:
Hello Friend, I have the same problem. Do you have solution for this issue?
I've also had the same problem.
one of the reasons is that the date and time on the windows system must be set according to the current local time

Denny Muhammad Zein, you are right! 

I was connected to a VPN from another country and thats why I had this issue, fixed by connected to a VPN from my country with the same date and time.

Thank you

I having the same problem

Somto Nnamani #:
I having the same problem

i have the same problem any solution?

I had this issue when trying to install in an AWS instance. When I tried to do the same thing using Google Cloud, I didn't have the issue anymore.

i am facing same problem even broker cant help

nammekyarakha #:
i am facing same problem even broker cant help

Install it on your own desktop, and copy the folders into your VPS.  Click the terminal Application and run it.

More discussions please check https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/390447

"Please specify the proxy server options" AWS Amazon VPS installation
"Please specify the proxy server options" AWS Amazon VPS installation
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, during installation of MT4 on AWS Cloud from Amazon I get "Please specify the proxy server options" . How I can solve this problem...
Reason: