"Please specify the proxy server options" AWS Amazon VPS installation

Hello,

during installation of MT4 on AWS Cloud from Amazon I get "Please specify the proxy server options" . How I can solve this problem? I have MsftWindows Server 2019 with container.

thanks in advance

I try with  MsftWindows Server 2022, but get same issue...

I too had this issue on my amazon vps , what I do to solve this problem was first I install the mt4 on my normal desktop then copy all those installed files and folders from program files  to the  program files of my vps then run it on vps  so you don't need to install it on vps 

RAMKUMAR N #:
I too had this issue on my amazon vps , what I do to solve this problem was first I install the mt4 on my normal desktop then copy all those installed files and folders from program files  to the  program files of my vps then run it on vps  so you don't need to install it on vps 
I did too but no connection problem rid of that problem

RAMKUMAR N #:

This worked. Thank you 

dshulman:

Hello,

during installation of MT4 on AWS Cloud from Amazon I get "Please specify the proxy server options" . How I can solve this problem? I have MsftWindows Server 2019 with container.

thanks in advance

download mt4/5 in your pc , then search for your  'terminal.exe' file ;in windows search for the 'exe'file in 'program files(*86)'//'program files'

then go ahead and copy paste the 'terminal.exe' file in your vps 

RAMKUMAR N #:

Thank you!  It works.

William Maimba #:

download mt4/5 in your pc , then search for your  'terminal.exe' file ;in windows search for the 'exe'file in 'program files(*86)'//'program files'

then go ahead and copy paste the 'terminal.exe' file in your vps 

Thanks a lot it works for me :)

dshulman:

Hello,

thanks in advance

I have used Amazon vps lightsail for webhosting services, I never thought of running MT4 platform can you help me do the same thing, basically teach me how you were able to install the platform

Omega J Msigwa #: I have used Amazon vps lightsail for webhosting services, I never thought of running MT4 platform can you help me do the same thing, basically teach me how you were able to install the platform
Install it first on your own PC then copy the files over and run it in portable mode.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Install it first on your own PC then copy the files over and run it in portable mode.

Install what? can you explain to me like a newbie that way I can clearly understand

Reason: