Experts: Trix EA - page 2

Hi funyoo!

Is there anyway that you can a max order or order limit to the EA (I'm not sure if I'm saying it right)? (The ablility to set a limit on the number of different trades that Trix can open - 5, 10, different pairs etc.)   Thx!  :-)

HELLO I NEED HELP SETTING UP THE EA , BECAUSE I GET ALL LOSING TRADES, I GOT 90% QUALITY, ALL LOSING TRADES, THE EA MADE 1123 TRADES ONLY 94 WINNERS AND THE REST all LOSING ONES, PLEASE TELL HOW TO SETUP THE EA SO IT COULD MAKE A PROFIT AND NOT A LOSE TOO MUCH MONEY THANKS

chumpyto:
HELLO I NEED HELP SETTING UP THE EA , BECAUSE I GET ALL LOSING TRADES, I GOT 90% QUALITY, ALL LOSING TRADES, THE EA MADE 1123 TRADES ONLY 94 WINNERS AND THE REST all LOSING ONES, PLEASE TELL HOW TO SETUP THE EA SO IT COULD MAKE A PROFIT AND NOT A LOSE TOO MUCH MONEY THANKS
I'm not sure why it does that, but that happened to me where it kept opening and closing trades rapidly (losses).  I had to reattach the EA and indicator to the charts to get it to work right....Not sure why that happened though.

bnbb2004:
chumpyto:
I'm not sure why it does that, but that happened to me where it kept opening and closing trades rapidly (losses).  I had to reattach the EA and indicator to the charts to get it to work right....Not sure why that happened though.
thanksd for the reply!!!!!!!!

After attaching and reattaching EA and Indiactor to the chart, I still just get reapid buy sells with losses. I've been looking at the code till my eyes crossed and I don't know enough about the code to know what I'm doing wrong. Should the EA work just like it is, or are there settings in the property dialog that need to be set differant than default. For instance, what is the "indicator setting" for??

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the indicator is great and any EA that works off it it would be even better.

thanks for your help.

ajrider:

After attaching and reattaching EA and Indiactor to the chart, I still just get reapid buy sells with losses. I've been looking at the code till my eyes crossed and I don't know enough about the code to know what I'm doing wrong. Should the EA work just like it is, or are there settings in the property dialog that need to be set differant than default. For instance, what is the "indicator setting" for??

Any help would be greatly appreciated as the indicator is great and any EA that works off it it would be even better.

thanks for your help.

Try using the MTF indicator instead of the Trix index.

Seems like a good EA posted here...I will follow this thread....how are you folks doing with this EA?

ES

ElectricSavant:

Seems like a good EA posted here...I will follow this thread....how are you folks doing with this EA?

ES

This is EA works pretty good...I am tried to change the inputs/parameters, but it didn't seem to trade according to them...  :-|   Can someone tell me what I need to do to get the EA to trade the parameters changed to 10 - Trix Index and 2 - Signal period?

Hi there, how are you ?

Did anyone do a backtest with 99 or 99.9% accuracy on this EA ?

Thanks for your feedback.

Stefano.

Reason: